Chapter 5: Midnight of love

Episode 3: Chaos Theory
******************************
Chloe's POV...
I knew it was time to tell Max how I felt about her... I went to the closet flower store and got her roses... and a nice card that was empty so you could right your own message ... the sun started to set so I went back home and wrote the message...

'Dear Max,
No one is more beautiful then you...
You put me in a trans that I can't escape... I love you so much with all my heart... I wish I could have told you a long time ago... but I'm saying it now... I love you, I need you...

Ps. Turn around...'

"That sounds sexy... 'Turn around' "
I heard a knock at my door...
"Come in!" I shouted, it was my mom with some bags... I wonder what she got me.
"Ok Chloe, you start school tomorrow" oh great... well , maybe I do need to make a life for myself...
"Plus I got you some school supplies for school... I think you might like it"
"Thanks mom!" I hugged her and smiled... she then left and I opened the bags and they had cool punk rock school stuff... Thank you mom! I started to look at the time and I went to my car... a few minutes later I ended up at the school parking lot... I grabbed the stuff and found Max's room... I climbed through the window and placed the roses on her bed along with the card... I then leave and wait near an exit staircase... I then see Max coming out of Victoria's room and see her enter her room... I then make my way to her room and stand quietly at the door way... I see her turn around and I walk towards her smiling...
"C-Chloe?" She started to blush and I kissed her hard...I grabbed her hand and held her closer to me...
"I wanted to tell you how I felt, I was just scared... I love you so much Max... your the most amazing girl I know...you drive me insane... And I never want to let you go" I hugged her tight and she hugged me back... she then pulled away and closed the door and kissed me hard as I picked her up and put her on her bed... I then started to grin a mischievous smile at her...
"Chloe Price, why are you smiling like that..."
"Well , you'll see when everyone falls asleep and we sneak out tonight" Max started to laugh and all I did was kiss her neck ... she started to get hot, and little moans escaped her mouth as I hit her sweet spot ...  but I wanted to wait till tonight...

The girls waited till 11:30 to sneak out of the dorm... when they did they went outside and got passed the principal  and headed towards the school... Chloe pulled out a pair of keys that where from her step dad... Max was a bit nervous but she remembered that she was with Chloe...
I was looking for the master key for the Principals Door... but there was no key for this door... so I told Max to look for the key as I tried to open the door with a homemade lock pic...

Time passes and Max calls Warren for help and collects some items for an explosive device... as she returns to Chloe, she lights the fuse and it opens the door... however , the fire alarms go off and Chloe begins to panic... Max goes into the office and rewinds... everything looks normal tbh...

Max's POV ...
I heard Chloe struggle with the door and she sounded funny...
"God Damn door! I'm going to open it one way or -" I opened the door and winked at her ... she gave me a sexy grin and got up... she mad me blush...
"My super Max is a Ninja "
"It was easy to get in..." I said as I walked to the principals desk... I felt her hold me from behind and Chloe kissed my neck.
"I bet it was Super Max " I started to laugh and I kissed her cheek . We then started to look for clues on Rachel and her disappearance... Chloe was on the principals computer... and I found some files... Nathen... Victoria... and Rachel!
"Chloe there's really nothing on her record... it's clean pretty much... Chloe?" She got up and kissed me , it was a surprise ...
"Max... I do really love you... I fell out of love for Rachel recently yesterday... I want to find her as my friend now, not as an ex...you are the only one I love." She was holding my hand as she told me ... I started to blush hard as she pulled me closer to her...
"Chloe... that was really sweet... and I'm glad you feel like this about me... and don't worry, we'll find her..." Chloe smiled and I kissed her cheek...we kept looking for clues and on the computer it had a file... I clicked it and a picture popped up... Rachel in the dark room, that's all it said...
"What the fuck?"
"Well now we know that Nathen has a sick mind"
"No shit... anyway let's- oh shitballz!"
Chloe found a shit tone of money in the principals desk...
"Wowzers! That's a lot of money "
"Hell yeah Max, now I can pay back Frank and I can live in peace "
I know Chloe needs the money but, it's not right...
"Chloe, I know you need the money, but do you really want to steal from the Handicap foundation?"
"I guess you're right Max ... I'll leave it... for you" she then stood as she closed the draw and left the money...
We made our way outside the office and I could tell Chloe was up to something.
"What are you hiding Chloe Price?"
"Fancy a midnight swim?"she held up the keys and wiggled them... my rebel Chloe... I nodded and we made our way to the pool holding hands... and when we we got to the locker rooms, I picked the girls locker room... which made Chloe smile as she pulled me in the room...
"Damn the water is cold , look for a light switch and I'll turn the heater on..."
"Yes captain Price"  Chloe's smiled at me which made me blush...