Chapter 10: The Dark Room (Part 2)

* Continuation  From Part 1 *

Max, Victoria, and Chloe made their way to the boys dormitory. They say that no one is around so they head inside to check if anyone is in their dorms before they go into Nathan's room.

Chloes POV...

"Ok the coast is clear..." I heard Max say as she waved for us to come in.

"Good, now let's get inside or would you have Mr. J all to yourself?" I teased as Victoria laughed. The expression on Max's face was priceless.

"Babe, you suck!" She cutely said. "Now let's get into our Blackwell Ninja Mode".

We both noodled at her as we looked through the hallways.

"Ugh! It still sucks that they don't have Co-ed dorms here still" I said plainly.

"Yes because I want Nathen Prescott next to me" Max said.

"Good point..."

"Now you guys stay here. Give me the signal if Nathen or anybody shows up"

"Got it!" Victoria said as she waited by the entrance of the boys dormitory.

" we won't let you down Bat Max!" I gave her a quick kiss as she did her mojo.

10 minutes later...
after finding Nathen's phone and evidence Max makes her way back to the girls.

"Damn Max you're finally back we got worried for a second"

" yeah we did ... so what did you find?" Victoria asked.

"His room was creepy and clean... Check this out though" Max showed us the evidence that she found in his room I was screaming for joy in the inside.

"Boom! We got you by the balls fucker"

" wait... Hold on what's with all the info here I mean I know he was into drugs but... Why do you need his phone?" Victoria seemed curious.

"V... he can be involved with some disappearances of the girls on campus, we have been trying to gather evidence to prove that he may be guilty" Max said to Victoria as she saw her expression. I can't even blame Victoria ... Nathan is her best friend and I understand why she's in denial.

" it's true we found a ton of evidence... Plus this is the jackpot" I said.

" no... Please tell me you're lying?! Please!?" Victoria was begging.

" i'm sorry V, but it's true... He's been doing some thing and it's connected to those disappearances"

" but Max this wouldn't make any sense he's my closest friend he's my best friend... Why would he"

Suddenly Nathen walks in...

"What are you guys doing in my dorm!? Wait... Victoria?!" Nathen said as she looks him in the eyes nervously.

"Nathen... I" Victoria said as she tried to find the words to say.

"Your such a nosy bitch Max!" Nathen yells as he try's to get closer to Max... not on my fucking watch.

"Back off Nathen! Stay away from Max!" I screamed at him as I stood in front of her.

"Back off Nate!" Victoria says.

"Make me Ho!" After he says that Warren steps in and pushes him.

"Max! I got this"