Chapter 7: Sneak & Peak

Continuing from Max's POV...
As I put my stuff down,I noticed my phone go off... it was Chloe.

Chloe:
Listen baby, change of plans, meet me at the two whales dinner in 20 minutes. I love you and I'll explain later .

Me:
Kk Chè 😘

Chloe:
NO EMOJI! Lol love you

Me:
Meany see you soon

20 minutes later...

As I walk towards the two whales dinner, I see Chloe smiling.

"Why do you have that Devilish smile?" I asked as she wrapped her arms around my waist.
"Well, I have a plan... we need to get into Franks RV to get some information about his clients and where Rachel might be." Chloe said with a proud tone. I hope this plan works. We then walked to Franks RV and Chloe stopped in front of the RV door.
"Ok Max, I'll create a diversion for frank while you try to get the key, and then... then" Chloe lost her train of thought. I gave her a kiss for trying.
"Chloe, I think I got this, just wait here while I get the key."
"Oh, ok super Max. I'll try to find a Scooby snack for Franks Mangy mutt"
I left Chloe looking for the dogs snack and began to think of a plan. As I walked inside, I saw Frank eating, then I looked on the other side of the diner I saw Nathen sitting by himself. Maybe I should get some info from him and the cop that's sitting on the stool eating his breakfast.

As Max got some information from Nathen and the cop, she put two and two together and thought of a plan. She remembered that Nathen told her that Frank has a picture of Rachel that was very precious to him. She went to confront Frank about the picture Rachel gave him. As he hesitated on taking  the picture out to show her, he took out all the things he had in his pocket, including his keys. She then took the keys and as she started to leave, he tried to grab her but, she used her rewind power.

"Super Max - more like Ninja Max" I walked away from his table with a smirk. As I went back to the parking area, I saw Chloe with the snack.
"Well, well not bad for a photo geek" she grabbed my waist and pulled me into a kiss. God she made me hot.
"You'll regret that last statement Chè" I said I a wanting voice. I saw her cheeks flush as I pulled away from her. She gave me a smirk as she turned to the door.
"You'll need this baby." She handed me the bone and then she opened the door. The dog came out and I threw the bone in the lot.
"Get the treat treat boy!"  I saw the dog run off and get the bone. Chloe started to laugh.
"I think we made that dog our bitch" Chloe says as she opens the door. As we go in , we see that the RV is messed up... really bad to. We looked around and found his computer.
"Damn, his internet signal is weak, Sucks to be him that he can't download his porn" I started blush and giggle in franks room trying to find evidence.
"Well, who needs porn when they have the real thing..." I heard Chloe giggle as she got up and walked to me. She then hugged me from behind and whispered in my ear.
"True, but your not a porno, you my girl" I felt her lips travel to my neck as I tried to hold in my moan, but she had put her hand down my pants.
"Ahh... Chloe... not no...w" I felt her other hand travel up my shirt as I let out a moan.
"Mmm baby, your so wet for me" I felt her hand go further but I stopped her. I gave her a smirk and a kiss. I pulled away and kissed her cheeks.
"Back to work babe, save it for later" I winked at her.
"If Frank doesn't kill me, that ass will" Chloe smacked my ass as she went back to searching. I then searched through Franks draws and cabinets and found Chloe's gun...

Should I give it back???

Better her to have it then Frank...

"I have a terrible surprise for you" I handed  her the gun and she lit up like it was Christmas Day.
"Awe yes! Thanks Max, now we don't have to worry about him having this" Chloe states as she puts the gun in her back pocket. I then find a knife to pry open a vent that I found . As I manage to open the small vent, I find Franks's account book, and some photos of ... Rachel... I took the evidence to Chloe and she didn't seem to pleased...
"It really makes me ill that she posed for Frank..." I could tell she was in denial about everything.
"Chloe, she's not posing and, if she was pretending why would she write him love notes?"
"I can't fucking believe she lied to my face! If she wanted to leave me why didn't she tell?!" Chloe stood up and grabbed the account book.
"Maybe she knew how you would react Chloe. I'm really sorry about this" I grabbed  her hand to calm her down. She turned to me and held me.
"It hurts... to loose someone you love" Chloe said as we left Franks RV. As we got outside, she threw the keys on the roof of the two whales diner, then we got in her trunk and left.

A few minutes later me and Chloe were talking about what we found but, I could tell that she was still upset about the pictures.
"Chloe...I know that your really angry about the pictures, but you can't blame everyone and everything for what has gone wrong in your life. I... I'm sorry about your dad, I know you miss him a lot ... and I'm sorry I left you, but it's not like I had a choice... " I explained half of my argument. Chloe took a deep breath and spoke.

Chloe's POV...
I took a deep breath as I tried to think of something to say but, she was fucking right. I need to understand that blaming people for shit that has happened to me is not everyone's fault. I'm so blinded with my stupid pride, now, for Rachel... if she's still alive, she has a lot of explaining to do...
"Your right Max... your always right..." I gave her a weak smile as I grabbed her hand. I knew that Max wanted me calm, but, I couldn't... I felt a lot of pain in my chest. As we pulled up to her school, I looked at her as she looked out the window. I moved closer to her and turned her face as I kissed her softly. I felt her tongue slip into my mouth as she moaned. We pulled back and made a little spit trail as we needed air. I felt a blush creep on my face as she wrapped her arms around my neck.
"Your a great kisser Chloe..." Max said as she giggled.
"Thanks babe, that's hella awesome " I gave her a kiss as she got out of my truck.
"Will I see you later?" Max asks as she smiles.
"Don't worry , I'll sneak in and visit you." I wink at her as she bites her lip and walks away. I start my truck and drive away with the thought of Rachel and Max circling in my head.