Chapter 9: The Dark Room (Part 1)

As I was waking up from the trance, I was in Chloe's room, she was on her computer and I was so happy to see her.
"Chloe!" I said as I hugged her from behind. She giggled as she kissed me and held me back.

"Woah baby, what's the ma- you travelled through time didn't you?" Uh oh... she caught me.

"Maybe I did..." I said in a innocent voice.

"You little trouble maker!" She said as she charged at me. I squealed as she picked me up. I wrapped myself around her and held her tight. Chloe then realized that something went wrong when I was in my trance.

"Max... did something happen?" Chloe said with her worried look. I took a deep breath and told her what happened. All she could do was hold me close .

"It...it was the hardest thing to do Chloe..." I said with tears streaming down my face. I told Chloe about what I saw and how her father was alive but with a horrible setback. Chloe held me close as she kissed my forehead.

"Hey, look at me Max" I lifted my head to lock eyes with Chloe. She gave me a soft smile "You don't have to worry about me going anywhere ok? Im here to stay baby!" I giggle as she kisses me.

"Now lets get to work... I set up everything that we need so take a look at what I have so for". Walking to the board filled with evidence. We had many parts of the puzzle but we had to desypher a lot of things.

"So close yet so far... We have to do three things"

"Uh sure babe...what things?" she asked.

"Well first we need to desypher Frank's logbook, two get Nathan's phone to find out where He's been during the Vortex Club parties with Kate and Rachel, and to see what hidden shit he's got in his messages"

"Three, confront David until he tells us about what he knows about Frank, Nathan, and the dark room... And I do have a gun now" she winked.

I shook my head "keep it in your pants babe, we'll have to do this on our own"
"Well true, but you can always rewind- fine whatevs its your powers"

"Which I can't just waste it just like that. I know you want to try and get David's help but he will freak"

"Your right on that... But you didn't let me take the money to pay Frank off"

"And I'm glad you didn't, because we need to be better then that" I said as Chloe nodded her head.

"I know love, anyway you should make your way down to the garage and see if you can find anything, ill be up here dealing with the Tech stuff"
"On it partner!"

Time passes and Max comes back with information that she found.

"Whoa super max! Great job"
"Chloe, take a look at what I found... Maps, coordinates, notes and even photos" Chloe looked shocked about everything I just found, but if David was trying to help why did he do this on his own?.
"Alright, lets deal with this later I gotta take you back to your dorm".
"Sure thing Ché"
"Cute dork"

- They Head Downstairs -

"Now we need to get to Nathen, he might be hiding  in his room" Chloe said as she held my hand.
"And we need to be careful... Extra careful"
"My love... Now its time for Nathen Prescott to be afraid of us"

At Blackwell Academy(Dorms area)

"Alright, lets see if we can get some information from-" I was cut off from the surprise of Mr. Jefferson walking towards me with the principle.

"Ah Max! How are you doing? Feeling better?" he asked with a soft smile.

"Oh hi Mr. Jefferson, I'm feeling better thanks...oh and this is my best friend Chloe" I said as she was trying to act cool.
"Yo"
"Chloe huh? Oh your the returning student I presume?"
"Yes she is, I will say this Ms. Price... I wish to see you strive for greatness here. I know can be difficult to go through family issues but...we must move on and strive for greatness. Plese do not let me regret my decision on letting you come back... Understood?" the principle sounded stern but she agreed with what he said.
"Understood sir."
"Well now that that's over, I hope you'll be coming tonight because I will be announcing the Everyday Hero winner at the party"
"Ill be there-"
"I - I'm coming too, and ill be Max's date for the party tonight"
"Fantastic and again Max I'm sorry I was pressuring you to enter a photo in... But you can't force a artist to work"
"Its just been a stressful week, and a weird one at that"
"Its understandable Max, well we better leave you two, Ms. Price your dorm is ready for you to move in, you will also be two doors down from Max. Now we shall leave you both"
"Coolio, and Mr. J you better dance with us once at least" Chloe said in a flirty way.
"Haha! Oh no I don't think anyone should see me dance... Ill catch you guys at the party"
"Yes you will... Land just wait for the rager tonight"
"Ew gross Chloe... Hidding on my teacher"
"Mama likes it naughty"
"Oh my God... Your out of control"
"Oh don't get jealous cause your teacher thinks I'm cool...or do you want him to yourself?" Chloe teased me so I teased back.
"Well maybe I just want you to get mad" I said as I winked at her. I felt arms wrap around my waist as they pulled me in for a hug.
"You love to test me..." she whispers in my ear.
"Oh shut up babe" I say as she turns me around.
"Make me Angel" she said seductively. I couldn't help but wrap my arms around her neck and kiss her.

As they kissed, Victoria started to walk towards Max and Chloe. Max pulled back and noticed Victoria walking to them.

"Hey Max... What's up?" Victoria said all cute with a bit of a friendly tone. I could tell she was a bit ... Jealous I guess.
"Hey Vicky, how's it going?" I asked.
"Well its been ok, just studying and stuff... I was worried about you though."
"I know V, I should have called" i said softly. Her eyes stayed from me and went to Chloe.
"Well well, isn't it Victoria Chase... Long time no see" Chloe said as she held me close to herself.
"I should say the same for you as well Chloe Price"
"Yeah well, I guess I'm irresistible" Chloe was stepping closer to Victoria.
"Is that so? Cause for me its the opposite... Max is my personal magnet... She's irresistible"
Victoria was blushing as she said that. She then walked up to me and kissed my cheek.
"Um... Hey! Why don't we just-" just then me and Victoria had been dragged to the girls dorm by Chloe.

"Hey... Price! What are you-"

"Shut up and get in Max's room" Chloe said calmly. We all stepped into my room and Chloe closed the door behind us.

"Look, Victoria I know you love Max... And I'm happy that you are here for Max but... I love her as well" I was sitting in the middle of this conversation. I linked eyes with a blushing Victoria and then looked at Chloe.

"So what do we do then? I mean ill respect your relationship but... I just-" she was cut off by a kiss from Chloe. I was also in shock because of how she was kissing her. She then moved back and looked at me winking.

I then noticed both of them look at each other and and gave identical smiles to each other.

"Max... As you see we both me and Chloe are having the thought process because..." Victoria strayed from her words as she climbed on top of me pushing me back on my bed. Chloe sat next to me smiling down at me.

"Wait... What's going-" Chloe silenced me with a kiss. When she pulled away, Victoria kissed me as well.

"We both want you" they said in sync. I could feel my face grow hot, I'm not sure but... Was this a threesome?!

"Max? Do you love me?" Victoria asked.

"Or me?" Chloe said. The truth was...

"I love you..."

"Both..." I said slowly. I loved them but I wanted them both in my life.

Bothgirls looked at Max as she explained her feelings to them. When Max was done explaining both Victoria and Chloe kissed Max. It slowly turned into a make out session between the three girls... And then transitioned to sexual intercourse between them...

(NOT SO FAST YOU PERVERTED MINDED ONES 🤣💙...DON'T WORRY IM SAVING THE BEST FOR LATER 😘😉)

[After That 👅]
"Alright girls, spill it. Why are you guys here?"

"Well, we are here because we need to collect some information on -" I was cut off by Victoria

"Nathen... I know" she said.

"What? How did you know?" Chloe asked as she was zipping up her jeans.

"Trust me, he's been acting really shady ever since that fight and... he's been talking in secret with people on the phone... honestly it scares me" Victoria bowed her head clinging to both her legs, I came closer to comfort her and Chloe held her hand.

"Look, I know he's your best friend but we need all the help we can get. Will you help us?"

"I'm in" Victoria said, Chloe seemed over joyed and she first pumped in the air.

"Alright! The Bad Bitch Crew is active!" Chloe said Loud and proud. She then zipped her boots up and left the room, it was just me and Victoria.

"Victoria..."

"Max, it's ok... listen" Victoria grabbed my hand and smiled at me. "Look I know how you feel about Chloe and it's sweet that you love us both but, I can see it in your eyes you love her more than anything... so please max... I understand" she says as she gives me a kiss.

"Now, let's go get that info you need".

Moments later the girls end up in the Boys Dorm to look for Nathen. He is no where to be found but Max takes advantage of that to find clues.

-END OF PART 1 "The Dark Room" Please stay tuned for the next chapter-