Chapter 3: Healing wombs & Powers?!

Max's POV~
"Slow down Chloe! This isn't a race"
I said as Chloe laughed...
"Ahh come on Hippie... keep up!" I heard her say as she kept going... wait... this is where I saw that crazy storm... but how in the hell is this connected?... it felt like déjà vu... I started walking up the dirt path... And to my surprise I saw Chloe sitting it was very common... I then took out my camera and took a picture of Chloe I don't even think she realizes she looks so beautiful...
"Are you ok?" I asked as I sat next to her... she nodded and smiled...
"Yeah... I'm ok... "
"It's so beautiful here... and peaceful "
"Yeah... this is what I call the golden hour..."
"It sure is" I looked at the sun with Chloe... it was so peaceful...
"It's so weird to sit here and talk... we haven't talked like this since we were tweens"
"Time does fly"

As the girls are talking Chloe to sized tell Max what has happened to her and what has happened to Rachel... Max begins to feel confused about certain situations but she starts to understand that Nathan Prescott is part of the solution is also part of Rachel's disappearance ... it was obvious that Rachel was in the truck and to find out the news in Prescott had something to do with strong drugs in the vortex club made Chloe and Max infuriated...

"God Chloe! Did Nathan do anything to you?" I saw Chloe's face... it seemed like she felt like she was gross...
"The fucking perv drugged me and I saw the perv crawling to me as he smiled with his damn camera ... "
"Did you get away without him hurting you?"
I knocked down a lamp as I kicked him and I ran out... I thought I was going to die... Max it was horrifying..."
I felt so much guilt that I cursed myself out... I came closer to Chloe and held her hand and I think I saw a blush...
"I'm sorry I wasn't here to protect you" I heard her chuckle .
"Max, don't beat yourself up... you couldn't do anything... don't worry... all I'm thinking about is Rachel... wherever she is... do you think she's-"
"Alive or dead?... I don't know Chloe..."
"I understand... to be honest us sitting here talking and being here together feels like -"
"Destiny?" We both smiled and I saw Chloe have a worried look ... I saw her stand and I stood next to her...
"If this is destiny Max, I'm hoping we can find Rachel... I miss her"
I started feeling dizzy and my head began to hurt...
"Woah Max?! Are you ok?" I heard her voice and blacked out...I woke up again and it was storming... oh no not again... I tried to make my way to the lighthouse... and I sow a doe leading me... when I got to the top... I saw a newspaper...
DATE : October 11th
Was this Friday?! Oh man the tornado was coming on Friday... I backed up slowly and I felt Chloe ...
"Chloe! You're here and I'm back... Oh my God... this is real...it's real!oh man this really sucks..." I felt myself panicking... and Chloe was trying to calm me down...
"Max what the hell happened ? You blacked out"
"I didn't black out Chloe... I had a vision of a tornado destroying the town"
"That's impossible. Oregon gets around five tornados every 20 years ... Max I think you zoned."
"No no Chloe... I felt the electricity in the air..."
"Come on Max... take a breath ok?"
"Chloe. I'm not crazy. But there's something I have to tell you ... something hardcore..."
"Talk to me Max... I'm here"
"I had the same vision in class... it' seemed so real... and when I came out... I discovered I could reverse time... again: not crazy"
"But high... right?"
"Listen, how do you think I saved you in the bathroom ?"
"By reversing time yeah sure max..."
" I saw you get shot Chloe... i watched you die... I was able to go back and hit the fire alarm "
"And I see that ur a geek with a great imagination but this isn't anime or a video game max... people don't have super powers ... that's all fake..."
"Well Chloe I don't know what I have ... But I have it and I'm scared shirtless..."
"Ok... you need to get high... it's been a hella crazy day for you and me-"
She was cut off by seeing snowflakes falling...
"What the hell is this?! "
"Snowflakes Chloe "
"But it's like 80 degrees outside "
"Climate change This is proving that a storm is coming... or a tornado "
"Max... start from the beginning... tell me everything...
The End of episode 1 : Chrysalis
************************************
Beginning of episode 2 : Out of time