Chapter 4: Home away from hell

(Continued from Chloe's POV)
As we arrive at the junkyard... I finish my beer as we walk to my favorite spot... me and Rachel used to chill in a bricked house thing... to bad because it belongs to me and her...
"Welcome to American Rust... my home away from hell"
"It's really ancient...but I love old cars"
"Your such a cute dork Max..." 'that's why I love you so much... if only I had the courage to tell you that I love you'
My thoughts were racing in my head and I blush red... Max sees and smiles as she playfully punches me...
"You mean the world to me Che" we both laugh as we sit in the two empty chairs... she puts her book bag down as I sip my beer... I can see her bra strap fall on her shoulder and I get turned on...I blush again and I take my beanie off...
"Max... I want to tell you something " I then push the chair next to her and grab her hand... she smiles and looks at me with those cute eyes...
"I don't ever want to lose you...I don't want to lose my partner in crime... wherever Rachel is... I don't want you to disappear like she did... you're the one thing that keeps me going... you are my best friend and I love my pirate pal" as I say these words... I see her blushing and and smiling... I couldn't tell if she was turned on or happy that I told her...
"You mean that Chloe?" The most cutest and cheesiest line ever... I pull her closer and say yes...
"Of course Maximus..." we then hugged and intertwined our fingers...
God!... I want to kiss her so bad... and touch her Badly... I want to kiss every fucking inch...as she stands... I feel my pussy get wet... she has no clue what she does to me... I then shake my head and head out with her...
"What do you want to do?" 'Well Max... I would like to undo ur pants and lick u till you come in my mouth ' I space out and shake my head...
"Well, I would like to show you my new toy..." I pull out the unloaded gun and scare her ...
"Jesus Christ Chloe! Don't do that" I then laugh as she punches my arm.
"Don't worry Max... it's not loaded...and can you find five bottles for me to shoot... I want to let out some anger..." she then nods and goes on her search... as she does that I lay on a car hood and drift into and little dream world... I see max in a flannel shirt... she's on my bed and she tells me to go next to her... as I do that, I feel her hands travel to my pants and belt.
'You know I've wanted to do this to you' she says as she pulls my pants down and kisses my my stomach ... she then unbuttons the shirt and for some reason she said 'Chloe wake up!' And I did.... Max had the bottles in her hand and I got up and noticed I was sweating...
"Haha, Chloe are you ok?" I nodded and placed the bottles in their places .
"Alright super Max, let's shoot these bastards " I felt like a one man army!

Max's POV~

As I saw Chloe pointing the gun at the bottles she she aimed and shot the gun.
"Max, can you help me aim right"
I used my rewind power and told her where to aim...
"Aim slightly above "
"Yes sir!" She she said. The gun went off and the bottle broke...
"Awesome sauce Max! Where else can I shoot?"
"Aim to the left a little and move a bit down "
"Super Max,I shall obey" the gun went off again and the bottle broke.
"Satisfied now Chloe?" I laughed and she shrugged her shoulders.
"Not really but, let's aim for something else... ooh! How about that old pile of junk?" She pointed to the car that was leveled on a pile of stuff...
"Try aiming for the tier..."
She aimed for the tier and I popped... we saw the car was going to fall so we moved out of the way...
"Shit Max that was awesome! You should... Max? Are you ok?" I started getting dizzy and I tried saying her name...
"Chlo...oe?... I don't feel so goo..." I blacked out and ended up back in the same place near the lighthouse...
It was like my last dream but worse...
"Oh no! What am I doing back here?!" I then tried making my way to the lighthouse and saw how dark it was and the lightning...
I slowly woke up... I felt Chloe's hand rubbing my back...
"Ugh..."
"Are you ok Max? You gave me a fright"
"I'm ok Chloe... just give me a minute "
"No problem Max" she then kissed my cheek and smiled... I blushed red and got up to walk around to calm down... what is with this crazy storm thing?!
I then made my way back to Chloe
"You ok Max?" She got up and lifted my chin , God I want her to kiss me...
"Yeah... I am Chloe " she then smiled and handed me the gun ...
"Now Max, it's your turn to get crazy"
"I don't know Chloe "
"Cmon Max it'll be awesome... make me proud sista " just when I was aiming we heard foot steps... it was a man... I then hid the gun and put it in my bag... Chloe grabbed my hand and he laughed...
"Hey! Chloe stop right there "
"What do you want frank?!"
"I heard gun shots, I find it cute that you're playing with guns"
"Frank we don't want any trouble "
"Oh sorry Chloe! But we have business to talk about... "
"Frank... you'll get your money... soon"
"I hope I do"
"Frank why do you have Rachel's bracelet?! How did you get that?!"
"She gave it to me before she left me and you... it was a gift to me from her"
"Give me it! It's not yours!"
"Chloe stop! Just leave him be! If he's telling the truth then leave it! I don't want you getting hurt !" Frank and Chloe looked at me wide eyes...
"Hey, listen no one is going to get hurt... we'll talk later, have a good play kids!" And with that , he walked away...Chloe walked to me and hugged me tight...I hugged her back and smiled... I loved her so much...
"I'm sorry Max "
"Never do that shit again Chloe "
"I promise Max... let's go ... my secret spot wasn't so secret today " she then grabbed my hand and led me to another secret place...
As Max and Chloe went to a more quiet place, they stumbled on some train tracks... they balanced each other as they walked... they stopped and talked for a while until Max saw a animal and she was about to take a photo when her head began to hurt again...