Chapter 2: welcome home

( continuing from Max's POV )
"I'm really glad to see you Chloe " I smiled as she gave me a cute grin... she was my best friend in The Whole world.
" I am too Max... but you have been here for I think a month or two and you still haven't visited me so what's the fucking deal with that what you don't have no time for your best friend?" Here we go again with Chloe always being so tight she can't get things done her way...
" I'm sorry about that Chloe... I just wanted to settle in first-" I heard Chloe chuckle a bit...
" Yeah well you could have called your best fucking friend "... she looked at me with a upset look, so I grabbed her hand that she wasn't using to drive...
" look, I am sorry... and I know you needed me when... the accident happened " she then intertwined our fingers and nodded...
"And I understand ... I'm being a total bitch to you and I know it wasn't your choice to leave me..." she said as she gave me a weak smile... I then reached for my camera and it was broken...
"Ah man... are you Cereal?!" Chloe started to laugh... " I haven't heard that in a while " Chloe said as we were still driving...
"Yeah well... now my camera is busted and I need to try and fix it ... "
"Nerd alert! My step dad has a fully stocked garage . He might have the tools you need... and Believe it or not he has A tiny tool." She laughed at her comment...
"I hope he does cause I need specific tiny tools...". I put my camera down and looked out the window... she then stopped the car on the side of the road...
"Max...?" She said, I looked at her and smiled.
"Yeah Chloe?" She then pulled me into a hug... God I missed her so much...
"I... I missed you so much" she said with a smile... I hugged her tighter and  laughed...
"I missed you way more "...
"Also... welcome home Max "
after our hugging session Chloe started the engine and we are on our way back to her house again... She stopped the car and we got out ... the house looked the same ... same paint , same structure , same everything it was like I was 13 again... She then told me to come inside because it was my second home...
"don't be a stranger Max come on in this house is your Home too" I then laughed and stepped into the house ...

Time passes and the girls go upstairs to Chloe's room...

"My room looks way fucking different then the last time..." Chloe said as she opened the door it was very different ... but it was her style...

 but it was her style

And it was cool...
"It's cool Chloe " I said to her as I sat on her bed... she then sat next to me and pulled out her ' Joint ' supplies...
" Don't mind me as I self medicate...
Can you put some music on." She said as she licked the paper closed... I then went to her stereo and it wasn't on so I turned on the switch and it glowed red on the stereo... I then searched through her room for a music CD ... nothing, just a pile of mess... and then I found a box ... it had a CD and a picture of... Rachel ?... it was that girl that went missing... did Chloe know her?... I then unfollowed the picture to find ... Chloe by her side...
"Hey ! Give me that"... Chloe seemed upset and concerned ... so she snatched it from me...
"Sorry Chloe ... I didn't mean to be nosy " I said in a apologetic tone ...
" I ... I'm sorry I snatched it from you "
I could tell she felt guilty... but I know Chloe... she didn't mean it...
"No... its not your fault ... don't worry about it. She seemed like an important person to you... " I said with a small smile... I could tell Chloe cared about her... she the motioned me to sit on the bed ...
"Yeah... her name is Rachel ... she was my angel ..." Chloe said in a soft and loving tone...
"Her posters are all over Blackwell... "
"Yeah... I was hoping that someone could find her... I miss her"... Chloe seemed so sad... God ... I'm the worst friend ever... first her dad... and now Rachel.
"Do you know when she disappeared?"
"around three months ago and no one has seen her... I'm just really worried about her... Rachel was there to pick up the pieces in my life when you left after my dad died... She was there for me..." God I felt guilty...
"Chloe I'm glad that she was there for you... And I'm sorry I didn't stay... I didn't want to leave but I had to..."
"Max it's not your fault... I was 13 and I know that you were too young we were too young... And I know I can't blame you forever..." she then hugged me and I blushed... she took notice and grabbed my hand as she laughed...
"So... um... how close were you and Rachel?" I asked as she smiled at me and played with my hair...
" Very, very close... she was my girlfriend..." I blushed even more... oh God why now???

Chloe's POV...
Shit... I missed Max so much... she drove me crazy and wild in a good way...
"So...um... how close were you and Rachel?" I began to smile as I came closer to Max...
"Very,very close... she was my girlfriend " I saw max blushing red ... I then sat next to her and she stood but I grabbed her hand...
"Chloe..." she said in her cute voice...
"Yes Maximus?" We both laughed as she turned to me...
" I have something to tell you... " holy shit balls! Is she going to say the words?!...
"Victoria Chase is my lover..." my heart sank a bit but Wow... she got in Victoria's pants... damn ...
"Damn... that's impressive!" She started to laugh...

Time passes and the girls are still talking... Chloe tells Max to put on some music as she medicates... Max weekends to go downstairs into the garage to look for the tools for her camera... She then finds them on a washing machine... as she tries to get them down, they drop under the desk where it cannot be reached... She even uses her rewind powers and they're back at the top of the washing machine she then slips a piece of cardboard under the desk and they fall on the cardboard... She then makes her way back to Chloe's room

As I see Max messing with her camera, I see some of her recent pictures... wait, one of these pictures is very familiar... it's of a butterfly ... a blue butterfly...
"Cool pics... wait ... this picture... Max you were in the bathroom?!" I said in a excited tone...
"Yeah... I was... " Max the super Ninja!
"Max be honest with me... did you hear the conversation that we had?" She then sighed and nodded...
"Just some talk about money and drugs... that was all... I was too scared..."
"Max... you Hella saved my life... I owe you big time " I the grab Max and hug her...
"And yes... I was the one who pulled the alarm" Damn ... she is so hardcore... that's why I love her...
" Max did you tell anyone one else about the situation?"
"I told the principal that Nathen had a gun... I didn't mention you... but he didn't believe me at all..."
Of course he won't believe her... he's only concerned about money for Blackwell...
"Figured he wouldn't... he's an alcoholic who cares about money..."
I then noticed that Max's birthday passed and I gave her my dads old camera...
"Chloe... I can't take this" she seemed so grateful for it...
"Max... I want you to have it... my dad would be mad if I didn't use it... happy birthday Max " I gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek...
Thanks Che" she smiled...
"and now that we have cleared that out of the way." I then put on some music and dance around my room, and Max started to laugh...
"Your crazy Chloe!" She started to smile... God she was a cute hippie ...
"Yep I'm insane in the brain sista! Now let's dance the night away! Shake that boney ass!" I saw Max dancing a bit and she took pictures of me dancing...
"Chloe! Turn down the music !" That was my step ass ... I then tell Max to turn the music off and I tell her to hide...
"Chloe open the door" I hear David say...
"Ok! Give me a sec, I'm changing !"
I then see Max go into my closet and hides...
"Open up Chloe... that's an order soldier " jeez! I hate when he does the whole drill Sargent thing.
"Ok fine...fuck" I whispered to myself... I then open the door and he calmly walks in... he then looks at me...
"Chloe , one of my guns is missing... did you take it ?" I then scoff as he says that...
"No Sargent lame, I didn't take it..." he gives me that don't-disrespect-me face...
"I hate when you use your disrespectful tone and the way you are" I really can care less about how he feels...
"Listen David ... I didn't take your-" he then cuts me off and he finds my joint bud...
"Is this grass?! You're token up in here again?!"
"Yeah I'm a real gangsta ! Drugs and guns! You're tripping balls!"
"Don't push me Chloe! Who's is it?!"
Great... it's now or never... I then see Max came out of my closet... get it...hahaha!
"I'm sorry mister Manson... that's... my joint..." he then gave her a stank look and tried to lecture her...
"Well well, seems like the honor student of Blackwell is a pot head too... your lucky I'm letting this slide young lady!" I then pulled him away from her ...
"Dude stop harassing my friends!"
"You don't have any friends... "
"You don't know anything about me! All you do is play Sargent and mess around with people's lives!" He slaps me and I hold my cheek...
"I'm... I'm sorry... but you pushed me"
"This is the first and last time you do that..." I say with anger in my eyes... he then mumbles something under his breath and leaves... Max stands next to me and ask if I'm ok ... I tell her I'm fine...
"I'm sorry he hit you"
"Don't apologize Max ... I'll be fine and , thanks for taking the blame..."
She smiles and nods... god I need to. Get out of here... too much chaos...
"You want to get some air?"
"Yeah let's leave this hell hole... I know a place we can go to... let's go out the window..." we then grab our things and head out the window... plus Max has no idea about the gun... Surprise!

This is the end of character 2 ! I hope you guys like it so far! Love you all💚💚💚

Like
Share
And Comment