Chapter 6: Me and You

After hours of love making, Max and Chloe slept in each other's arms... Max started to slowly wake up and Max saw Chloe sleeping... so she decided to take a picture...

Chloe's POV...

"Photo bump!"  I kissed Max on the cheek as she giggled.
"Photo hog..." and with that , a photo was taken... Max took the photo out and put it to the side of my bed... I couldn't help but kiss her back... I could feel her goosebumps under my touch ... I kissed all the way up to her neck and held her close...
"I love it when you get nervous when you're around me..."
"(Giggles) don't make fun of me Chloe"
"Aww I'm sorry baby ,I'll stop teasing you" as she turned around I kissed her on the lips ... they were still soft from last night...
"Did you sleep ok?"
"You kidding?! I slept like a baby with you in my arms... how did you sleep tho? Are you in any pain Max?" I pulled her closer to me and was checking if I left any bruises from being to rough... but max was laughing as I did so...
"Chloe, don't worry I'm ok... I'm not in pain "
"Oh, ok I was just asking baby... I don't want my princess hurt" I was worried but happy that she was ok... I'm glad I was her first.
"I'll get dressed in a bit..." Max said as she stretched her arms, I just looked at my beautiful Angel, she was so beautiful in the light,the way her eyes shined in the sunlight made me hella blush... ok now I sound like a poet.
"Max?..." I said as I sat up a bit, she looked at me with those bedroom eyes as she got closer to me.
"Yes Ché ?" I blushed as she got on top of me, just inches away from my lips. It was like the world really did stop. Her skin felt so warm against me as I kissed her, her lips felt soft like a rose petal.
"I love you so much Max" I saw Max blush as she kissed me back.
"I love you more Chloe... always have and always will "  she made me smile as I kissed her forehead.
"You are such a dork Max" I started to laugh as she punched my arm playfully. A few moments later me and Max got up to get ready, but Max's clothes smelled like chlorine. I told her she could wear Rachel's clothes, she left some in my house anyway. She put them on and she looked so cute, it was like Cosplay.
"How do I look?" She asked as I went behind her. I pulled her close as I hugged her from behind.
"You look beautiful, and adorable " I could tell she was blushing because the heat bounced off her face . I was crazy about Max.
"Thanks Chloe... that means a lot to me... Ready for the mosh pit shakabrah !" she then kissed me as I pulled her closer, but we broke apart .
"Maybe not baby, come on, let's head downstairs " I told her as I opened the door. We headed downstairs hand in hand. It was a good thing step - Ass wasn't here. I went to the dining room table and sat in a chair. Mom started to talk to Max and Max helped her with breakfast.
"Chloe can you help me serve the food?" My mom asked me as she gave me a look.
"Sure mom" I stood and started to serve Max and my plate.
"Thanks Ché" I blushed at that comment as I smiled at her. I then sat in my seat and heard the door open, ugh! It's step - Ass.
"Oh look at this, ain't this a nice gathering " David said in a sarcastic voice. I knew that he disliked me and my ways but, I didn't care... he's not my father, my real father.
"Take it easy David, we are just having breakfast " I said as I held Max's hand under the table.
"Your home a bit early" my mom said as she walked towards David.
"I had a few hours off  after the incident that took place last night " 'yeah ... I know why step-Ass...' I laughed to myself silently without him noticing. I saw Max blush as she finished eating.
" what happened last night?" My mom asked as she stood next to him.
"Someone broke into the pool area, we are guessing it was these Blackwell punks!" He looked at Max as he said those last words... no one talks bad about my girl... NO ONE!
"Oh David... are you sure? It could have been someone else" mom said trying to calm the situation .
"Yeah I hope so... even though, we have ourselves a rebel already here, right Max?!" David spat through his teeth. I grabbed Max's hand.
"Don't you EVER talk to my girlfriend like that. EVER!" David and mom were shocked, Max stood there with a smile as she blushed.
"Chloe..." David tried to speak.
"No David! I know I'm a big fuck up and a rebel! But you can't treat Max like that. She's my best friend and I love her! And yes we don't get along because I don't want to get hurt again... you try to help me but, I don't want it." I felt tears streaming down my face. My mom and Max stood next to each other.
"And for the record, I've heard that you've been going around questioning students about the two disappearances that have happened in the past two weeks... remember your not a cop." I then turned to Max, but before we can get our stuff and go out the door, he spoke.
"And for your information missy, I question the students and everyone else because the two students that are missing are females! From Blackwell. I don't want to turn on the news and hear that the next girl missing is Max! Or you! I might be a step - Ass to you but, I care about you being safe! Including Max! Plus you're going back in two days so I want you safe, if anything happened to you your mother and I would be devastated! We both love you! Understand soldier?!" We were all in shock as we saw tears streaming down his face. My mom went next to him and held his arm.
"I... I understand now... D-..." I struggled to say the word Dad... all I felt was tears streaming... he then hugged me and I cried in his chest as I held him. I gotta admit, he might be a jerk at times, but he deserves some respect.

After that , I took Max to Blackwell. She held my hand the whole way.
"When were you going to tell me about the Blackwell thing?" I saw her smirk from the corner of my eye.
"Well, I was going to surprise you, but you know, David spilled it."  I laughed as I parked in front of the school. Max turned her body towards me and I did the same.
"Are things going to be different with you and David?" She asked in a innocent voice.
"Yeah... I think it will be babe..." I said to Max as I kissed her.
"I'll get going now,I'll see you tomorrow Chè" Max gave me a kiss on the cheek but I pulled her in for a real kiss. As I pulled away, I saw her blush.
"Your so cute when you blush Super Max"
"Your such a geek Chloe, I love you" she gave me one final kiss, then left. I will admit, she has a nice ass.

To be continued...