4 ❄️ Chapter 4

Okay okay I'm sorry for the late update!!

I was traveling and re editing as well as busy with the literary awards.

Speaking of which, My story, Prisoner of Hell is up for voting for the literary awards!

The info is in the book as well as on my wall! Thank you all who have voted for it :)

Also, This chapter is dedicated to all of you who have read, voted, comment or even added my story to your reading list!!

Love Y'all ❤️❤️

------------------------------------------------

~Aubrey~ 💕

Run!

Run!

Run!

Running, I felt the adrenaline pumping. It pushed me as I struggled to keep up the pace.

Using all the energy I had, I pushed myself into the situation that surrounded me.

My aim :- To reach the group, atleast when they climb the aircraft to central station, where the choosing ceremony happens.

Trees and trees passed, as I still wondered what my mother said.

"Your better off at the capital," I replayed as I tried to mimic her, only to understand the crux of each word.

As I moved the barbed wire, I took out a pocket knife from the tree bark, where I used to hide them. It would be really useful in case of an emergency.

Taking a sip of water from the stream, I ran again in the direction of the aircraft.

It took me another fifteen minutes till I reached the location, forbidden it read.

"Forbidden no more,"I said smiling.

Blinking, I wiped the sweat off. Each drop, dribbled down my temples as I caught a breath in the middle.

What a waste of a bath, I mentally facepalmed.

Clearing my vision I saw the chosen ones board the aircraft . Pinning the pin mum gave me, I walk to the guard.

"Your not allowed smutt," He huffed as I could see him roll his eyes through the tinted glass of his helmet.

"I am chosen as well," I said confidently as I pointed towards my pin.

Where I found this confidence? I had no idea.

Looking at the other guard, he shruggs his  shoulder, and gives way. Pushing through his shoulder I line up.

Thank god he believed me.

Alexi, I love you too much to do this.

Looking ahead, I got a clearer picture. Each person was clinically tested with the blood vial. A scan, and all will be approved for, well breeding.

Turn by turn, I see girls of different ages. All with their head down, almost sobbing.

All rabbits in the lions den, awaiting for its predator.