6 ❄️Chapter 6

I have been sooo busy with getting settled for university, it takes me forever to find time for writing.

So  I am extremely sorry for the late update. I will try to update more when I get time.

But, we reached 1k reads!!!!!! and 120 votes! WOW. That's amazing, thank you all for supporting :) really means the world to me.

This chapter is dedicated to all the readers, who have read, voted, commented or even added my book to your reading list!!

Enjoy my lovelies :)

Love y'all ❤️❤️

-------------------------------------------------

~Aubrey~ 💕

Tick-tock

Tick-tock

Tick-tock

All I could sense was the time passing by. Like the trees sprinting by my window sill, my chances of escape started to nullify.

I keep finding stones tied to my feet, I mumble to myself.

Alexi's head already found a place on my shoulder, and her eyes, affixed on the man before us. She started sensing his actions and stiffening now and then, getting ready for attack, incase he turned vicious and dangerous.

Sure he is.

He plays solitaire and laughs in a while, on his own joke.

Sighing, my mind wanders to the wordings on the crumpled paper, which I managed to sneak out when Sebastian had his face diving into the tech plate. I managed to see a few words which all sounded greek to me.

But one name had got my senses awake.

That one name kept ringing and playing in my head, as if I have heard it.

Caleb Thomas.

Trying to crack it, I give up and sigh. Ridding the useless thoughts, I try to make a checklist on what to do.

First, I need to tell Alexi and make a plan. Second, I need to crack the codes in the paper, which will only be possible if I get a tech plate related to databases.

Which will probably lead to me to a location on where this person is.

Why am I even doing this? A question whose answer I desperately need. It's only a matter of tims before my brain explodes.

In a second a small faint yet distinctive sound made everyone stiffen.

My stomach rumbled, roaring for attention. Guess my body has other plans.

It's been almost an hour, according to my guesses and finally we reached a stopping, where according to Sebastian will take us to the kings private 'portal' for investigation.

What he means by that, I have no idea.

"We are here, you can take food when you meet him," Sebastian says chuckling darkly like he found humor in my stomach growling.

"Sure, sure I will," I say glaring back clueless trying to understand his expression.

As the vehicle stopped, Alexi removes her head as the perfect puzzle piece fitted in my shoulder, and shruggs, trying to strengthen her back from the numbness she found.