12 ❄️ Chapter 12

Lips - Marian Hill

5.8K reads!!!! AND WE ARE ALMOST 500 VOTES!!!

Recently, I discovered the 'stats' option on wattpad ( I know I am late ), and I saw the major readers composition all around the globe!

SO SO MANYYYY OF YOU!!!!!

THANK YOU, ALL FOR SUPPORTING ME THIS FAR!! ❤️ THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO ALL OF YOU!

A few of you also sent me covers, I have made a book for them which can be found on my profile! :) Be sure to check it out!!

The current cover was made by @punkst1826 so A BIG SHOUT OUT TO HER FOR SUCH A BEAUTIFUL COVER!!

Without further ado, ENJOY!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Aubrey~ 💕

Reoccurrence.

To act again as an event or experience.

But I, on the other hand, am living, not either of the above is possible.

"What do you mean?" I question getting up from my chair, placing my fists on the hard wooden table.

Reappearance. My subconscious tells me, reminding me of things I was unaware about.

"Child, settle down your emotions. I am trying to explain it," He says calmly eyeing Theodore to help me.

Theodore reaches for my hand and then rubs them, instantly cooling myself down. Soothingly, he presses his palm against my arm holding it from falling. As I take a seat, he places his palm on my back and started rubbing patterns in a placid manner.

I tried shrugging my shoulders to send him off, but he was determined with calming me and continued without my consent.

"What is the meaning of this?" I ask Sir Edgar, now completely lost, amidst Theodore's action and my fogged mind, oblivious to what the statement meant.

"At first, when I saw you from afar, the only radiant feature from you gave out the respect of being Luna." He says pausing to take a gulp of saliva in.

I nodded, helping him continue.

"But when the bees recognized you, I realized that you are truly a royal, hence the act of calling you 'Majesty'. But after the enquiry we had with you and your friend, it seemed impossible for such a plausible theory," He says looking down at the books.

"Then why does everyone think so highly of me? Surely it's a mistake!" I say my mind about to explode.

This has to be just a false theory.

"Child, patience is necessary. I am telling you, the theory could be wrong. Looking through your profile data, it seems that you may not be what everyone thinks you are." Taking a glass of water, he takes a sip and continues.

"You see royals or what we called pureblood were wiped out of existence when the reaping system came into existence. Only the strongest of the strongest who deserve the title became Kings of the world, later on as we have continued this tradition since then," Sir Edgar says looking at Theodore with a smile on his face.

"What he says is true, here we fight till we gain the title. The rules apply all the same everywhere," Theodore confirms looking at me with a serious look on his face.

So that's how Theodore got his title. That answered how he was claimed even though he wasn't of the same family of the previous Alpha.