8 ❄️ Chapter 8

Yeah I know I am late. But I promise to get writing again and update every two to three days.

Please be patient.

And we reached 2.24K reads and 247 votess!! Thats awesome :)

Without you guys I am nobody, Love you all so so much ❤️

This chapter is dedicated to everyone who have read, voted commented or even added to your reading list!!

Love Y'all ❤️❤️❤️

-------------------------------------------------

~Aubrey~ 💕

Absolutely breathtaking.

As the car landed on the soft grass, I saw the bottomless chasmic hole close and the barrier stream mended back to its original form.

As I turned, I saw through the window, the most beautiful scenery.

There placed amidst a green forest, a small river ran, the hills covered in green and the lavender sky made a combination I couldn't resist but be in awe.

I felt my eyes glisten at the sight.

I am imagining this.

I have learnt that the new worlds were of natural beauty, not like our civilised Earth, but I didn't think it would be like this, mesmerising.

The jewel blue stream glittered with pride as the flowers nearby blossomed in the gardens. The sky bore a lavender colour with a moon, closer than ever. It's colour, the colour of a white rose.

"Beautiful isn't it," A person said, whose voice my body recognised immediately. Why the hell am I attracted to this man? He is our enemy!

Oh, but do I love it.

His arms were still over my shoulders and his body, stuck to mine. I could feel the heat radiating through his blue suit (yes, I managed to get a view of what he was wearing), and the sparks never seemed to subside.

I could get used to this.

"Hmm," I managed to hum and wiggled a bit, giving him a message that I freakin needed space.

He loosened his grip a bit but his breath was hot against my neck.

Within seconds I started to feel sweaty and sticky.

"How hot are you?" A question came out as I quirked my eyebrows.

A low growl came into effect from his chest. Huh?

Oh . . . . Oh, that's not what I meant. I gulped.

He gave a dark chuckle and released his grip on me. Lowering his head to my neck he nuzzled his nose down, brushing my skin up and down while fiddling with my hair, like he was . . . sniffing me?

Then moved away like nothing happened.

Do I smell that bad?

Is this even normal?

Staring out the window, I hoped everything was okay with Alexi. I wondered if she would stay in Oryphis after this 'interrogation'. Speaking of which, the beta said that it was about hidden rebels.

Do I know them? Well, looking at the situation and my mums actions, yes, maybe I do.

~A few hours later~