5 ❄️ Chapter 5

Yeah, it's been awhile.

Sorry for the late update, I was really busy with university and a lot of other stuff on my plate. Hope you all understand :)

Prisoner of Hell is still up for voting for The literary Awards, whose details can be found on my wall or the book !!! Be sure to vote!!

Anyhow, this chapter is dedicated to all of those people who have read, voted, commented or even added my book to your reading list!!

------------------------------------------------
~Aubrey~ 💕

All I could hear was my heart rate increasing.

At every beat, I could almost wonder when it would break it's cage and drop dead.

To say that I was nervous, was a complete understatement. Profusely sweating through the clothes I wore, I clung onto Alexi who was breathing raggedly, now and then evenly sighing as if calming herself down.

Our legs dragged us without permission as if drawn to this propsal.

Our breathing was the only sign that we could call ourselves alive. Even the woman ahead of us would turn around to check if us girls just dropped along the way, as useless.

Walking for what seemed like an hour, all we reached was a parked car. The car a pure matte black was super long and could fit probably, the whole community if given a chance.

My eyes shot a look at the dressed woman as I glared through her forehead, drawing a hole through it.

Is she nuts? I walked this far only to get into a car?

"Umm, I think you got the wrong people," Alexi mumbled as she fiddled with her shirt, nervously waiting for a reply.

"Nuh-huh, I have not. Well, In fact I have proof that you two are wanted by -" She starts and gets abruptly stopped by a ragged cough.

Breaking my glare, I look further ahead of the woman to see a man. His hair, perfectly gelled with a stream of golden brown at its tips, lifted his flushed cheeks that stood evident amongst the strong jawline.

Oh my.

The jaw clenched as he lowered his head to get a view,  before speaking.

"Now now, Alexandria. Don't need to scare these poor, Umm - guests. I will take care of them from here," He said eyeing the woman named Alexandria as he opened the cars door wide.

Sliding it to one end, he guides us in.

Placing myself on the cushion filled seat, I stick my body to Alexi, who does the same despite the fact that there was enough space for us to sleep on our backs.

Taking a look at the scene before me, I try to think a bit. I needed to escape.

"Well, I am Sebastian, third in Command from Oryphis. And your names," He says as he shuts the door pressing a button.

Oh, so he is Sebastian.

And a werewolf too. My subconscious reminds me of their viscous nature.

Three seconds pass and both of our lips are sealed shut.

Either we are too overwhelmed by the situation or simply in terror as to what we got ourselves into. Atleast, I feel that way.