Part Four

(Hinata Hyuuga's Birthday Party)
[Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto in any way, shape or form. Thank you]

Izuna stumbled upon a large lit area, tons of people Hyuuga & lots of other clans and their children were at the crowded place. Izuna heard someone speaking like their voice was on a loud speaker. Hiashi Hyuuga, he was using a Jutsu to project his voice over the crowd and once he'd gotten attention, he spoke of the birthday of the heiress Hinata.

Hinata, she was short and had eyes of slight lavender. Her hair deep purple and short in the back with long bangs framing her face. Izuna watched her shy form, she was so beautiful. He felt for some reason... That he was supposed to know her somehow.

"Uh!" Izuna clenched his teeth and held his head, pain pulsing through his head. Taking in a big breath of air, Izuna felt dizzy but stalked fowards. Once in eye shot, he used the shunshin to get behind Hiashi.

He used an invisibility cloak, not knowing how he could use it with only practicing it twice while watching Kakashi. He tapped Hinata on the shoulder, the little girl eeped and clung closer to her father than ever.

"Hinata-sama..." Izuna whispered, suddenly a hand slammed into him. Looking up, he noticed Hizashi with byakugan activated and glaring at his downed form. Hiashi was now looking at Hizashi with confusion before activating his byakugan himself.

"Brother, it has to be an invisible entity of some sort. Though it has character passageways. Maybe a Jutsu, but whoever it is is quite small in size." Hizashi says byakugan still going.

Hiashi was taken aback. Someone would dare try a stunt like this in public around dozen upon dozen of shinobi?! "Intruder, state your name." Hiashi asks softly.

The invisible entity stood weakly, "Danger, after party... Don't be deceived... By Kumo." Izuna whispered before walking off unsteadily.

"Stop now!" Hizashi says loudly.

Izuna stopped walking, "Hinata-hime is not safe... Kumo plans... To take her tonight." He says before using shunshin to vanish away from the crowd and the twin Hyuuga brothers.

"Brother?" Hizashi says uncertainty in his voice.

"We will not leave Hinata alone, I believe the entity entirely. It wouldn't have gone through the trouble of being spotted if it didn't want the truth known." Hiashi says before going back to what he had been doing previously, his daughter clinging closely to him.

Meanwhile, Izuna was on his hands and knees coughing and hyperventilating. His chakra coils were on fire, his body not responding anymore. Blood slipped passed his lips and he passed out, his vision blurred and circling as he collapsed to the ground. Last thing he saw was a shinobi's feet and silver hair, the man's face hid behind a mask and his forehead protector.

"So young... Yet you're so weak, it hurts watching you go through this... While your brother is healthy, you are sickly... Are you really Izuna? Or are you Naruto hidden by SaCora until you are healed?" The man asks softly mainly to himself before picking up the small body and flashing towards his Sensei's house.

Knocking, he hears feet slowly plodding to the door and a red head opens it. She rubs at her eyes before taking in the scene before her. "Uh, Izuna! Kakashi! Where did you find him?! He's supposed to be asleep." She says feeling his face and gasping, "He's cold as ice. Bring him in and take off his wet clothes place him by the fireplace under the blankets on the couch and I'll heat up some water for hot packs to warm him up!" An hour later, Kakashi was sitting silently in a chair, leaned forward on his elbows. Kushina was humming while playing with Izuna's hair, her eyes closed. Her other hand glowing green, attempting to heal his internal mess.

"Kushina-San?" Kakashi finally spoke sitting up straight, hands on his upper thighs instead of his elbows.

"Hmm?" Kushina asked, her humming stopped but eyes still closed.

"... Nevermind." Kakashi says before going back to his original position and thinking. It was now after midnight (0000) and a yellow flash appeared.

Kakashi stood up, "Sensei." He says bowing.

Minato eye smiles, "Kakashi, just the one I've been looking for." He says then frowns when he see Izuna and Kushina. "Is he okay?" He asks knowing the answer to be no but understanding and hope written on his face.

"Kakashi found him passed out in the snow... Minato! He went out without permission... He... He could've died!" Kushina says now biting her thumbnail.

"But he didn't die.. don't worry dear, I'll have a talk with him after he recovers." Minato says gently putting his hand on her cheek then kissing her forehead. Looking up Minato's eyes turn business-like.

"What's my mission Sensei?" Kakashi asks.

"Someone is targeting the Hyuuga Heiress, tonight an unknown entity entered into the party and forewarned Hiashi and Hizashi. Kakashi, your mission is to bring me the man this unknown spoke of. Do I make myself clear?" Minato states, using his Hokage voice.

Kakashi nods, "Hai, Hokage-Sama!" He says before shunshining off.

The same night around three in the AM (0300). Kakashi was outside of the Hyuuga main branch estate housing. A cloaked figure came running out of the room of Hinata Hyuuga carrying a small child wrapped in a blanket. Kakashi sighed, 'So the unknown entity was correct?' He thinks. Disappearing, he appears Infront of the cloaked figure and sound the person around before making it give up the bundle and jerking it's arm behind its back and making it gurgle out a screech just as Hiashi and other Hyuuga members along with the third and fourth Hokage's (Hiruzen Sarutobi and Minato Namikaze) appeared.

"State your name, rank and affiliations." Hiruzen says with authority.

"I refuse to answer!" The cloaked figure says harshly.

"My little girl!" Hiashi's wife says.

Kakashi let's the now awake Hinata down, bit letting go of the person who had attempted to take her. "Mommy!" Hinata says and runs into the purple haired woman's arms. The woman runs back and behind Hiashi who had his byakugan activated and his eyes were dangerously angry.

"You will tell us." Hiashi says walking forward and before Minato could stop him, Hiashi blocked the cloaked figure's tenketsu points. The man made a strangled noise saliva dropping onto his chin from his mouth.

Kakashi held on still, Hiashi pulled off the man's cloak hood and everyone gasped. "Kumo's council man? The one that signed the peace treaty?" Minato said confused and his words seemed to be pushed out as if he were holding in his rage.

"That's right, Yondaime! Kumo wishes to possess the byakugan! We never really intended to hold a treaty with Konoha!" The man shouts.

..."Minato? What do you want to do?" Hiruzen asks breathing in from his tobacco pipe eyes still on the Kumo Ninja.

"We will lock this man up, he will be sent back to Kumo after hus trial. Kumo will bow down to Konoha." Minato says before five ANBU black ops took the man from Kakashi and thanked him. They disappeared to the I&T Department with the traitor.

Izuna opened his eyes slowly, they fluttered before opening only halfway. Drained of all energy, he stayed focused on the fireplace. "Izu-chan, you're awake...you should sleep a little longer, you almost ran completely out of chakra." Kushina whispered, fingers running through his bangs.

Izuna closes his eyes then reopens them, "Gomen, Kaa-san." He says his voice raw from his anxiety attack earlier.

Kushina shook her head, her hair waving about as she did the action. Tears pouring down her cheeks. "You better be sorry, I thought I'd lost you again." She whispers.

Izuna places a hand on her cheek, the action of raising his arm even that little distance, hard for him. Gomen Kaa-san, Gomenasai." He whispers before closing his eyes. Kushina kisses his palm, glad he fell back to sleep. Wanting him to recover, not angry at all anymore. Her heart bursting with Love for the child that was hers even if she hadn't given birth to him. He would always be her little boy. "Schkita, Schkita Izu-chan!" She says her lips on his knuckles before placing his hand back to his chest and leaving him to rest. Standing she placed his head on a fluffy pillow and went to make him some soup, his body temp still seems lower than normal.