part 12 No! Means Maybe?

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto or any of its characters.

Sasuke POV

After saying the chant and holding my chakra as steady as I could, I couldn't help but dreak out when the body of Izuna rose up from the floor of the cave. SaCora looked at me, "If you don't stab him through the ritual won't work. We need his blood." She announces. I've thought of killing him before in the past when Naruto was my rival but this boy has done nothing to warrant my anger except hold Naruto's soul. I sigh and with sweat beading up on my forehead I plunge my father's sword I'd borrowed tonight into the boy's stomach. His eyes open and they're glowing bright blue almost like fire made of water. Instead of their usual black onyx. I watch Izuna stare at the ceiling and then he bursts out with an almost evil roar. His eyes go red and his scream makes the cavern shake before silence takes hold and Izuna floats up as he he were standing and he looks at me as his blood drips onto the star and its circle. He smiles as if possessed with hatred and pulls the sword from his stomach with a squelch.

"Izuna." I whisper.

Izuna looks as if he doesn't hear me in the slightest, "Uchiha's, always summoning me up! What is it you want from your Kami?" A deep voice echoes from Izuna's voice box as he floats above the circle that's now glowing.

"Give us Naruto back." I say.

"You dare summon me to give back a soul? How dare you!" Kami shouts.

I grit my teeth, "I am Sasuke Uchiha, I summoned you so you owe me something for releasing you for the time being." I say authority in my voice, trying to remain calm and keeping a neutral look on my face.

Kami laughs, Izuna still floating about effortlessly. His hair like mine, I miss the sweet Izuna. I don't like this possession.

"You will do as he asks Kami." SaCora says with authority.

Izuna's body turns and Kami looks at SaCora and a grin pure evil sprouts on his face, "If it isn't a pathetic Otsutsuki! Haha, does Hamura know you're involved with this?"

SaCora blushes eyes defiant, "Father doesn't have to know anything!" She mouths off.

Izuna's expression changes to one of amusement, "He wouldn't like it at all." He teases.

SaCora glares, "You wouldn't!" She shouts.

"I wouldn't have too..."

"Please... I just want my friend back." I ask going to one knee cheeks red with embarrassment my right eyebrow twitching with annoyance. 'Damn you Naruto, Dobe!' I think.

Izuna turns back, The amusement dancing in his eyes. "An Uchiha willing to disgrace himself? That's something I've never seen before. Boy, why do you use this body to summon me? A God! It's weak." Kami asks.

"Tch..." I grunt in agitation. "This is my friends body, I want him back."

"Who said I wanted to come back?" Naruto's voice sounds from beside me.

I stand and look at what sewms to be a translucent clone of Naruto. Izuna is smiling one eyebrow raised as if he were amused.

"Why wouldn't you? You're the one who is always talking about world peace!" I shout.

Naruto sighs looking towards Izuna, "But he wants to be great too." Naruto says looking at Izuna with sad yet happy eyes.

Kami's gaze turns dark, "The man is asking if you want to take your place back or not. Give him an answer, I grow bored with this world already." Kami says.

Naruto looks back to me and I watch him with fascination as he walks towards Izuna. "Kami, is it?" He asks I sweat at his ignorance.

Kami looks down and nods, "May I ask to speak with Izuna?" Naruto asks at the affirmation.

Kami looks at Naruto then sighs when Ashura and Indra appear, "You two?" SaCora says voice flat and annoyed.

Ashura walks up to SaCora and smiles at her putting a hand on her waist and taking her hand in his own, "Naruto needs to make the choice by himself." He says and all three of them vanish leaving Izuna possessed by Kami, Naruto and myself alone in the cave.

Kami sighs and nods yes and Izuna drops, I catch him and when he opens his eyes they're back to onyx. Izuna turns to me and smiles and I help him stand. Naruto walks up to us and bends down to one knee. Izuna looks up at me then back to Naruto, "Who are you?" He asks.

"I'm actually you yuh know." Naruto says eye smiling and chuckling while scratching the back of his neck nervously.

"But we don't look alike." Izuna says.

Naruto smiles, "That's because you're not born of my parent's. But you are still me Datebayø." Naruto says his quirk coming out making annoyance run through my veins in a good way.

Izuna looks at Naruto, "You know Izuna, if we touch hands I'll be able to have my body back and you'll remember everything about us. I won't make you, if you don't want to be us again..." Naruto says looking down sadly.

Izuna walks forwards slowly and unstable, "Will it make it so we can use chakra?" He asks.

Naruto smiles a mischevious smile, "We have so much chakra not even Sasuke has as much! Believe it!" He teases eye smiling brightly. I roll my eyes at the announcement.

Izuna looks up at me, "When did you grow so tall? We don't look alike anymore." He says. I smile a warm knwoing smile, "I've always been this person, I'm from the future." I say softly.

Izuna looks frightened but then turns back to Naruto and lifts his hand palm up and Naruto clasps hands with him. "I'm so happy and warm all of a sudden." Izuna says then giggles. I look on at the two and smile a sad smile, Naruto turns to glittering gold and orange dust and enters Izuna's body. Izuna floats up and out of the cave and the nine tailed beasts disappear and enter into Izuna before his body grows and the light that was making him flaot brings him back to the cave floor. I sigh when I see blond hair and chuckle, because he's back to the Uzumaki I know. Even if we're still stuck back in the past. I transform back into my twelve year old self again suddenly, not by will. SaCora is but a halogram and is laughing. "I'm taking back your other form, you can't be that old right now! Silly Uchiha! ... Sasuke... Thank you!" She says and disappears.

"Freeze! Don't move Sasuke!" Itachi shouts and before I can turn everything goes black.