Part Eleven [The Ritual]

Disclaimer: Don't own Naruto nor it's characters.

Sitting cross legged in a dark cave secluded from Konoha, an adult form of Sasuke opens his eyes, one red and black patterned with the eternal mangekyo Sharingan the other a rippled purple rennigan. Light from a large alter of fire flickers and dances across his pale face. SaCora is staring Sasuke down, Izuna's body laid flat on the rock floor of the cavern. Moonlight drifts in like crystals upon the cave walls.

"You must first look into a mirror and think of the one you want to summon." SaCora says her voice deepening. The nine tailed beasts are gathered outside the cave listening in and gaurding. Kurama sighs, "SaCora, is this really going to work?" His voice booms.

SaCora sits in silence for a moment, her eyes going to Izuna's face then she looks up and nods, "We have to make it work." She says and cracks her knuckles before going through handsigns in a flash as mirrors develop all over the cave. Nine mirrors are circling the three and one mirror is above Izuna.

Sasuke looks around, "Why so many?" He asks.

"Because Naruto is a Jinchuriki, you must pull him through but also pull the tailed beasts through with him. They may be just out of the entrance but if you want Naruto to live he needs them back inside him. It will be more painful than when the time jutsu ripped him to shreds. He may just die, and if we cause any attention... I fear the Hokage will intervene. So please, be as fast and as inconspicuous as you possibly can Uchiha." SaCora says.

Sasuke nods and his eyes pulse, "Remember, you must do the chant three times, put as much chakra into the seance as possible and the use of Izuna's blood will be the key to unlocking Naruto. You need to stab him and let his blood run into the star and circle you've created under him. He'll die and Naruto will be brought back into the body you're using to summon him up." Sasuke breathes a bit unevenly but stays calm. "You will stab Izuna in the chest only after his spirit has accepted it will die."

"...and if he doesn't except?" Sasuke asks calmly.

"Then they both die." SaCora says darkly.

Sasuke nods and goes through hand signs to create a barrier and lift Izuna up off the ritual star and float under red dark light. Izuna's hair floats about his tired sleeping face. Sasuke smiles a small smile, "Naruto, I'm going to bring you back so my brother Izuna doesn't have to suffer anymore." He whispers to the body before closing his eyes and the cave silences even more than it was before hand. SaCora stands and puts her palms out a pulse runs through Izuna's body and chakra lines show on the surface of his flesh from head to toe.

"Guardians of the Spirit realm, hear and guide my plea.

When the witching hour rings true, bring my friend to me.

Other souls who hear my call are not welcome in this place.

Only the one known as Naruto may enter this sacred space." Sazuke sayz his voice echoing into the depths of the cavern.

The chakra lines on Izuna's body begin to glow and several spirits enter through the mirrors. Sasuke watches, his eyes linger on each spirit which is coded in black. "Which one of you is Naruto?" He thinks aloud and looks from one to the other. Each spirit groans and walks forwards to touch the body, as they do each is zapped and goes up in flames before vanishing. The last one, stands before the body and goes into the mirror. Sasuke looks into the mirror and his eyes widen as the spirit is ripped away from the black coding around itself and Naruto is what appears.

Sasuke watches, his eyes softening into a neutral expression once again. Izuna appears beside Naruto and Naruto squats beside the shorter boy with a smile on his whiskered face.