Izuna/Naruto Vs Jiraiya

T.P. POV

His bangs blew in the wind, watching the white haired Sannin closely. "Stop this Izuna! You're not strong enough to face such an opponent." Jiraiya shouts.

Izuna or rather Naruto, looks at Jiraiya head cocked to the side before smirking and taking off. He was almost as fast as Minato which made Jiraiya gape at thin air. "Who are you? You can't be Izuna... The kid can't use chakra due to his coils being fractured at birth. Izuna appears behind Jiraiya who quickly counters the attack by grabbing the boys small fist with his large hand. Izuna kicks away then comes at the white haired man again. "Tch, get out of my way... Sannin!" Izuna shouts angry. His friend was fighting his brother who was really strong and this big baboon wouldn't get out of his way!

"Tell me why you feel the need to be in the fight first." Jiraiya says countering a sharp kick. Izuna looks at Jiraiya and huffs, "Stupid old man! I never trusted you enough before! Why would I trust you now?!" He shouts arms crushed to his chest and eyes going red with the sharingan as he bared his teeth. "Spunky one aren't yuh kid?" Jiraiya teases.

"Enough, get out of my way Jiraiya!" Izuna shouts swinging his arm outward and off to the side.

Jiraiya stands straight, "Make me." He taunts.

Naruto was tired of his Izuna facade, he wanted to be his own self! He had more power as himself... 'Damn!' He thinks gritting his teeth. He smiles suddenly bangs shadowing his eyes.

"Please don't make me do something I'll regret." He says tears streaming down his face.

Jiraiya looks at Izuna and starts to walk forward towards him, Izuna smirks sadistically before vanishing. Cloaking his chakra and falling to his bottom once far enough away. His chakra coils as Izuna were burning up. He felt feverish but stood and took off sluggishly. 'Sasuke!' He thought baring his teeth. "I have to help him!"