part 8

Disclaimer: I dont own Naruto.

Izuna kicked a rock, he was still wondering what that dream was about. Out of nowhere a fist came at him but he simply dodged it.

"What do you want?" Izuna says but is shocked to see it's Sasuke. He has red eyes similar to his own but more advanced patterns and one is purple. "Sasuke?" He asks calmly.

"Tch, you dont have the right to call me by my name dobe!" Sasuke shouts and kicks g3is legs out making himself spiral in the air. The kick lands and Izuna flies back and to the ground.

"I-Ita." Izuna mumbles holding his left side.

"Get up! Naruto!" Sasuke shouts.

"Huh?" Izuna says looking straight at Sasuke.

"Who is Naruto?" Izuna asks a kick to his face comes next leaving a purple bruise on his cheek.

"Stop playing around damnit! You need to remember who you are dobe! It bothers me! As far as I'm concerned if you stay like this we will never be brothers!" He shouts.

Izuna holds his cheek then glares, "You hate me?" He asks standing up eyes going red.

"Haha! You're Uzumaki! You can't use that doujutsu!" Sasuke taunts.

"Who is Naruto?" Izuna says voice still calm as they stand ready to battle. Both's bangs blowing in the wind.

Izuna closes his eyes, "Naruto, use my chakra." A deep voice booms.

Izuna nods, red chakra swirls around his feet and Sasuke smirks before disappearing.

'Show me what you remember! Naruto.' Sasuke thinks. Izuna's cheeks suddenly have whisker carvings on them blood trickles down as if they'd been carved in. His sharingan's turn into red with black slits and his black hair turns blonde. (Basically a blonde Sasuke lol 😂)

SaCora freaks, she starts to pace but Asura holds her back and shakes his head. "Let it happen, if he dies he dies. He needs to remember SaCora." He says. SaCora looks at him worried but sighs and leans against her divining pool.

"Naruto-kun..." She whispers and disappears into a beam of light.

Izuna's K-9s grow in length and when Sasuke comes at him he lets out a burst of wind chakra with a loud kyuubi roar.

Going down onto his hands like a feral four legged animal he screams out in agony. His body shredding itself.

"GAHHHHH! UGHH!"

"Sasuke!"
"Naruto!"
"Rasengon!", "Chidori"

"Loser! Why don't you just give up? Give up!"
"I'll never give up Sasuke! Not until I get you back! Because... You're my best friend!"

"Naruto, It's because I belive in you completely. That's what a parent is for right? Huhuh."

"My boy, ny beautiful child. I have so much to say and not enough time to say it! I love you Naruto. Be good, eat well and make a few friends. Find a girl like me and remember the three prohibitions. Watch out for Jiraiya."

"Wow! What is that Pervy Sage!!!"
"It's called the Rasengon! A jutsu created by our Fourth Hokage!"
"Can you teach me! Can you Pervy Sage! Can you?"
"We'll start your training now."
"Yah!"

"I'm sorry to tell you this my boy but Jiraiya boy was killed."
"No, no that's a lie."
"I'm afraid not, boy."
"Granny Tsunade, you allowed him to go didn't you?"
"Yes."
"Damnit!"

"Naruto! Save us!"

"Do you know what true Pain feels like?"

"It hurts... Where am I? Who am I?"

"I love you, Naruto! My little boy has grown into a man!"

"Naruto, I want to fight you too!"

"Naruto you're such a pest, why can't you be more like Sasuke?"

"N-Naruto-kun.... Do your best!"

"Welcome home, Naruto."

Izuna snapped back into the present, a kunai at his throat. Red chakra swirling all around him and he blacked out falling to the ground. The whisker markings gone and red chakra vanishing. He was in his mind scape, floating then sinking. SaCora beamed into the liquid and floated at his side. "Naruto?" She asked softly Izuna opened his eyes and smiled a big smile at her. "Oh Naruto, your back!" She said and then disappeared back to her divine pool next to Asura.