Part 10 [Reflections of Two]

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto or any of its character's! Thanks! 😀

*CLANG!*
*Woosh*
*BANG!*
*Clink!*

*I dont own the video*

Onyx hair, red eyes for one and black eyes for the other. The sound of sharp metal connecting and thunderous sounds from above and below the valley they were fighting on. Two statues, one the First Hokage; a Senju the other an Uchiha named Madara.

"Give up already! You're not an Uchiha! You're an Uzumaki! Live with it dobe!" Sasuke shouts.

"You're an even bigger idiot than I thought you were!" Shouted Izuna. Izuna was pushed back by a Phoenix fire jutsu and the rock under his feet crumbled. 'No! I'm running out of the little bit of chakra I've got!' He thought as he fell backwards and hit the water twenty feet below. The hit was hard, it hurt like hell! Izuna let himself plummet deeper into the water, he hadn't taken in oxygen before entering the water so his lungs were burning. Bubbles came from his lips as he opened his mouth and let the water force its way into his lungs. He sank deeper and deeper, the water became darker at the bottom but he could still see the sun above the surface he wanted so desperately to break.

Sasuke jumped down the side of the rock formation and onto the water. He stood there thinking, then sighed a gust of air. "Naruto, you idiot! Not even the Valley of the End brings back your memories?" He says and dives into the water and pulls the black haired Uchiha looking Uzumaki out the water and pulled him onto dry land. He smacked him in the stomach hard enough that the water came rushing out and Izuna began to hack.

Izuna glares, "You! You- Disgusting Uchiha!" He shouted and stood but fell back to his knees panting.

Sasuke was agitated, he glared daggers at the once blonde and then did his usual Hn before kicking the crap out of his look a like. Hands in his shorts pockets, he kicked away with chakra enhanced kicks. Once the Uzumaki was had, he pulled him up by his shirt collar and his eyes changed into the eternal mangekyo, "Listen here Naruto... If you don't remember wjat you need too by today! I'm going to puncture a chidori through your chest and leave you here like I did before for Kakashi and your father to find you! Now get the hell up and remember, dobe!" He shouts and punches him in the face hard enough to leave his forehead bleeding and cracked like he'd smashed his face into glass.

Izuna stood up, "I don't know who this Naruto is! I don't know, you know!" He shouted his Naruto voice and persona coming through. His body glowed red and he went wide eyed as his wounds healed over and his eyes went kyuubi red.

"Naruto! You're Naruto! Remember that! Naruto Uzumaki!" Sasuke shouted and threw a kunai, the kunai slammed into Izuna's gut right where Naruto's seal was and the red eyed boy roared loud. It was a terrifying roar as the kyuubi raged inside of Izuna. Izuna's head went back and another roar came out of his throat and his body began to crack. Sasuke transformed into his adult form, eyes closed and a small smile on his face. "So, you really can't handle the transformation can you Naruto." He says, not really in question but mainly to himself as he pulled his katana from its sheath and stabbed it into Izuna's seal that now appeared.

"Please don't! You'll unleash the tailed beasts and the future will be ruined! Naruto isn't ready!" SaCora's voice shouted. She was using her vision pool so her voice was distorted and her figure was a mere illusion as if she were under water.

Sasuke turned his face a bit to look at her with one eye. "He's ready..." He said and plunged the katana deep into the seal and twisted it to unlock it using his Sharingan. "Release." He shouted as Izuna began to scream. His body began to emmit smoke and the tailed beasts released themselves from the seal with the help of the sharingan.

Izuna's body went forward his eyes now white and his flesh gray, Sasuke caught him and laid him down gently. "Reincarnation of Indra, why do you summon us?" Saiken asked, his voice shaking the earth around them.

"Yes, why?" The eight tails asked.

"I summoned you, because Naruto needs to be brought back. The body he is inhabiting right now is because we were all seperated from him when we went back in time and it fryed his chakra network." Sasuke says slowly and nonchalantly.

"Why should we trust you? Last time you used that annoying planetary jutsu on us and attempted to kill Naruto-kun." Watabe sneers.

"Please, for Naruto." Sasuke says voice slow again as he leaned down and touched Izuna's soft cheek.

"We'll do it, we owe young Naruto-kun a favor after all." Kurama suddenly spoke up.

"How will we do it?" Sasuke asks.

"Ask me." SaCora says floating about in her illusion water body.

Sasuke slowly turns to her hus bangs covering his Sharingan, he nodded, "You can bring him back?" He asks.

"We'll do it tonight, I'm afraid that now that you've upset the body he's in now... If we don't act fast he'll be dead before tomorrow." SaCora says sadly all look to Izuna and sigh. "Oh Sasuke, why did you have to do this?" She whispers.