17 Uchiha Dual Part 3

I do not own naruto...

Sasuke POV

It was just night fall, I ran across the roof tops and snuck into my parents house. The chill in the air made my face redden and my lips darken due to frost. I shivered a bit but once inside I was nice and warm again. I snuck into the foyer and hid behind the door, listening for movement.

"Don't worry, he'll be back. He couldn't have gone too far dear." Fugaku was telling Mikoto.

"Yes I know, I just worry about him is all." She says gathering their supper and setting it down.

"He's a rather tactful child when he wants to be."

"He's definitely your son."

Fugaku smirked, hidden by the paper her was reading... "Of course he is." He says.

I go to turn to leave and gasp as the wind is knocked out of me. As fast as my reflexes are I couldn't counter that blow. I see red and then my own death flashes before my eyes. My eyes shake as they widen and I scream loudly in horror. My body stiffens before I'm kicked hard wnough to break through a wall. The wall cracks under the pressure and blood splatters from my mouth. I look at who got the drop on me, 'Itachi!' I think my eyes shaking like mad.

'Damnit, what's wrong with this body?! I can't even stand a silly genjutsu?!' I think as I hit the floor. He yanks me up, "Itachi! Stop!" Mikoto shouts her eyes hard and hands clenched.

"He was sneaking about, listening for information." Itachi says looking me in my eyes.

'Now is my chance, if I don't act like the child I had going for me before, they'll know somethings up!' I fake shaking and screech. "Stop it, stop Itachi! Stop showing me that!" I scream then smile when his hands release me and his eyes widen. "Ahhhh!" I put myself into a ball and hold my hands to my head in a fetal position. 'I wonder if they'll believe that a stupid genjutsu would freak me out or not?' I think head down under my arms. "No, I don't want to die! I- please stop!" I shout then stop moving and drop to the floor unmoving. I smirk slightly but then go back to complete stillness when Mikoto kneels down and touches my face. Her warm hands are what I wish I could've felt when I wanted to destroy Konoha all those years ago. I love her gentle touch... My... Mother.

She moves my head and I pretend not to be in the waking world, "Itachi, what did you show him?!" She asks.

"Come now, you're brothers... Don't do that to eachother." Fugaku says scowling.

"I was just trying to scare him into talking." Itachi says no emotion in his voice.

"Well it scared him into not talking... When he wakes up you will appologize for doing that. He's only young, inexperienced and you could've sent him into a catatonic state if you'd persisted longer." Mikoto says and looks at Fugaku, "Please put him in his bedroom, gently!" She says and walks back to the kitchen.

I let him carry me, pretending to be limp. He places me on my bed with ease and then sits for a few minutes. "Wake up." He says I feel his eyes on me. Staring me down like an enemy! The hairs on my body stand. "I know you can hear me, Sa-suke." He says my name as if it were two syllables in a slow manner.

I wiggle my eyes as if it were hard to open then and put on a blank stare, I look around then land on Fugaku who is staring at me with his sharingan activated. I gasp and close my eyes and look away. "You have never been such a frightened rabbit before My Son, why now?" I hide my smile and attempt to activate my eyes. They still burn, "Ugh!" I gasp and rub at my eyes. Fugaku comes closer standing and pulling the chair up to my bed. I look over at him, "I'm not afraid of you." I say puffing out my cheeks in exasperation.

Fugaku raises an eye brow and smirks, "Then why are you playing a game boy? Just tell me the truth." He says.

I shake my head, "I'm not allowed too, even if I wanted too Father." I say trying to act innocent.

"Why were you attempting to spy on your own family?" He asks.

"I wasn't spying... You don't care about me... I wanted to know how you really feel about the son that was lesser than the first born." I say my eyes burning again.

Fugaku chuckles low in his throat, "You are my son, no matter if you aren't as good as Itachi in things. Remember that you too are my child." He says and stands up folding his arms across his chest.

"What is it?" I ask looking up at him while sitting up.

"Those eyes of yours..." He says then shakes his head eyes closed and walks away and out of my room. I sigh, 'Well then... Atleast he didn't drag me back to Ibiki or Inoichi.' I think brushing my bangs away from my face just as my eyes activated into their final form. I smirk, "They're back." I whisper and disappear leaving a shadow clone in my place.