Part Six

(Izuna Officially Meets the Uchiha's)
[Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto in any way, shape or form. Thank you]

'Huff!'
'Huff!'
'Huff.....'
Sigh.

Both Sasuke and Izuna were breathing hard. Both boys fell to their knees, Izuna looks up breath uneven. "We're at a draw." He says before his eyes go back and he collapses.

Sasuke smirks, "Not anymore! You dropped first!" He exclaims bouncing up and pointing out his hand and pointer finger.

Izuna felt a pulse in his gut, it was warm and tingly, not painful. Suddenly his open eyes went blank and he floated upward in soul form. "Child... How many times must I help you? I can't wait 'til you get your old body back." SaCora says annoyed. She looked to his closed eyes and pressed her hand gently to his cheek, his body 'He was in a body similar to that of Sasuke'. "You're so small now, like a very thin and malnurished version of Sasuke-kun." She whispers before slamming him back into his body.

"Hey!! That's my reincarnation don't be slamming him about like that. Be more docile about it!" Ashura says annoyed.

SoCora hmphed, arms crossed over her chest irritated... "Then why don't you just go wake him up each time he needs it?! Ashura-Kun!" She says angrily when he refused to reply sbe flicked him on the nose and smirked.

...

Sasuke poked at Izuna, "Did you really pass out that easily?" He says mainly to himself since his look alike was still out cold and suddenly Izuna sat up and gasped body on fire as his soul entered back into his body.

"Wow.. You're still alive.." Sasuke says dramatically.

Izuna opens his mouth to speak but squints, "Ita." He whispers holding his upper arm.

"Did you hurt your arm?" Sasuke wonders.

Izuna smiles, "It's just a scratch." He says with an eye smile and removing his hand. Sasuke's eyes widen when he sees that there was blood, 'Where on Earth did that come from? It wasnt there a moment ago!' Was Sasukes internal musings. 'Well it may have been... I wasn't really looking... Funny why do I feel like this shouldn't be happening?' He thinks curiously lip jutted out as he thought hard.

"Ne, Sasuke? What's the matter?" Izuna asks.

"Isn't Izuna the name of Madara Uchiha's youngest brother?" Sasuke suddenly says then his eyes widen and he grits his teeth... Memories flood back to him and he suddenly gets a nose bleed from the exertion to his mind. His memory back.

SaCora spits out her chocolate milk before trying to rein in the thoughts and memories of the last Uchiha but it was too late. "No way! How the hell can he call upon my power?! I never gave him back anything! Damnit! I bet it was Hagaromo! Little bastard!" She squeaks.

Izuna smirked, "Father is good at manipulations... I'm sure he wants my reincarnation to finish off that baka Uzumaki before he even realizes who he truly is! Then my side would finally win for a change! It would upset every detail about the future!" He says then laughs before being thrown back by a wind release thanks to Ashura.

"Without him or Me, you and Sasuke are nothing! Bumbling Bafoon!" Ashura says chibi like and angry. SaCora rolls her eyes, 'Men!' She thinks.

Sasuke felt his nose, "Blood." He whispered. Looking up he glared, "Who are you? Is this a joke? There will never be two of me." He says, voice echoing that of his adult voice.

Izuna frowns, "Then give me one more good fight! We'll see who's left afterwards." He says getting into a low stance legs shoulder length apart.

Sasuke smirks, "At your level, you'd never have a chance!" He says low and in control. Izuna smirks and in a flash he's behind Sasuke circling for a round house kick to the back of the skull. Sasuke looks up and bends backwards, "Too slow, loser." He says and tosses Izuna to the ground several feet away.

Izuna stands before holding his arm and going down to one knee, "Uchiha." He spits out in disgust before standing and pulling out several kunai. He jumps up into a tree, tying wire to one of the kunai and slamming it harshly into the ground.

SaCora looks confused, "If he uses the amount of chakra he's building up... It may send him into stasis or a katatonic state of paralysis." She mumbles then sighs, "Asura?" She asks beckoning the young Otsutsuki boy to her.

"Yes SaCora?" He asks.

SaCora looks up expressionless, "...You need to talk with Sasuke." She says to him and touches his forearm. Asura nods and disappears into glowing light. When he looks up he sees young Sasuke but being in his soul form, he can see a purple aura around this boy. Looking harder he sees the soul has changed into the adult Sasuke, eternal mangekyo sharingan in one eye and rinnegan in the other.

"You're the worst at hiding your chakra. How can you hide when you flare your chakra so high baka!" Sasuke says and easily counters Izuna.

"Stop!" Asura says letting his presense be known thanks to Izuna being knocked out ge could take over easily. "Don't hurt him, you'll only regret it." He says looking away, forgetting he was glowing.

"..Who are you?" Sasuke asks in his true form instead of his child body. Purple glow still around him.

"I am Asura, son of Hagaromo. The reincarnation similar to that of my brother Indra." Asura states looking at the limp body of his reincarnation, his eyes closed and his bangs messed up on his face.

"Where is Naruto?" Sasuke asks.

"He is Izuna in this time line, brother of Sasuke Uchiha. Before you ask, I shall explain young one. Naruto was torn apart, his soul was shredded. SaCora helped him bur she couldn't restore his chakra without taking away his memories and his original body. When you were all sent back into the past, Naruto's body was no more... Since he went spiraling through the pprtal with noone else to guide him in. Sasuke, Izuna Is Naruto." Asura says bending down and placing a hand on the small boy's chest. He was cold and his pulse was slow but his chakra was still there barely. "To make matters worse, SaCora had to change his parents in order to keep his alive, so gis real parents think they lost him in birth. Since Naruto has no Kyuubi his body is rejecfing itself, since his chakra pathways were attuned to Kurama. No matter if he is Izuna or Naruto... With no Kyuubi, he'll die as soon as he chooses his Uzumaki form in the furture. He is not to know this, he is to make his own decisions from here on... But SaCora and I will be watching over him."

"Your telling me that Naruto is eventually going ro die just to keep his parents alive? Thats srupid!" Sasuke shouts.

Asura looks up, "If you want him to live Sasuke... Don't ever release his secrets to him. Keep him from knowing what he cannot know, he cannot be told who he trully is." Asura says and with a burst of light, he disappears back to the astral world and to SaCora's side. His face sullen and remorseful.

"Did he agree?" SaCora asks.

"I didn't get his answer." Asura says and walks away.

Back in Konoha Sasuke felt himself shrinking back to his shorter size, he squinted at the pain but then looked back to Izuna. "What did they do to you, Naruto?" He asks softly. He stepped forwards to go to the silent body infront of him.

"So he's really Naruto after all." A deep voice says walking forwards.

Sasuke looks up, "Kakashi." He says no emotion.

"So you got your memories back.. Good, I was wondering if I'd have to wait much longer Sasuke. You should hide your doujutsu though, it could be bad if others found out."

Sasuke nods, "Let's take him back to Kaa-san. She'll be able to fix him up." He saya and they disappear.