Author's Note: New Story Summaries

• Dedicated to Wade

Hey guys. So if you're reading this, it means that you are kind enough to help me decide which story to write next. So get to reading these summaries and leave your thoughts below!! :)

1. Storm Warning:

Anyssa Martin lives in the small town of Madit, Pennsylvania. She's smart, sarcastic, and let's not forget, single. Usually that doesn't matter, except in the town of Madit, where everyone's always dating. Anyssa doesn't mind being single, in fact, she enjoys not having anybody in her face, which may or may not have happened before. The only problem is that her best friend, Mickey, is always trying to find her a boyfriend. And Mickey is determined to find her a boyfriend this year; senior year.

Meet Pierson Black. He's quiet, adores his little brother, and loves taking pictures of his old home, in Seattle, Washington. His parents are forcing his family to move. They wanted a new, fresh start. And they know exactly where to go. Small town, Madit, Pennsylvania, where they have extended family, who know where they can send a new senior student to high school.

Throw the two together in one town, and a storm is sure to brew.

2. Spontaneously Bad:

Natalia Jackson and Austin Johnson. They've been best friends since Austin's move to Georgetown, Virginia. Best friends who have been crushing hard on each other for quite a while now. And having their windows right across from each other hasn't made it any easier hiding their feelings.

With the two best friends who have a habit of getting in trouble, how bad can things get?

[This story is based off @natalia1123 and her relationship, making this a true story!]

3. They Look Familiar:

Jordan Rock is an average teenage girl; she's a swimmer, listens to music way too much, procrastinates her homework, and has a boyfriend. Or at least, she had a boyfriend, until she had to leave on vacation for the summer after her junior year. Leaving her hometown of San Fransisco, California, her and her family take a three month vacation in small town Antioch, Illinois, where her father's brother lives with his family.

Micah Johnson thought he was in love. But on a surprise visit to his girlfriend, he gets his own surprise. With another surprise waiting for him at home, he's bound to have an adventurous summer in his boring hometown of Antioch.

When living in a small town your whole life, you come to recognize everyone. But can these two recognize what's right in front of them before it's too late?

4. The Definition Of Weird:

Cara Williams knows everyone has an obsession; something that they always think about, something that is a major part of their life. For some its bands, food, school, or even boys.

For Cara, that obsession is words. The definitions, to be more specific. Spending her nights sitting in bed, wearing her special oversized sweatshirt, dictionary open, along with her dictionary notebook and pen, writing down the definitions of the new words she learned that day.

When Cara crosses paths with Jacob Stratton, who says he doesn't have a "life obsession," she tries everything she can to change that.

Jacob Stratton is your average teenage boy. Well, not so average, considering he doesn't have one thing that he's obsessed with. He's that one guy in your class who answers occasionally, but is more on the quiet side. He doesn't seem to have a lot of problems, but looks can be deceiving.

In a world where you are defined by words that are thrown carelessly around, their definitions being forgotten, what will define you?

5. Fortress Walls:

"I used to care too much. Now I don't care at all."

----------

Ronnie Mills. It's the one name everyone at Washington High knows, and fears. She's the one person at school who doesn't care about anything. And she'll do anything to keep it that way.

Caleb Harrington is another name at Washington High that is well known. As the class prankster, Caleb is given the task of creating the best April Fool's prank for senior year. Taking the challenge, Caleb, refusing help from his buddies, sets out to find help from Ronnie.

When these unlikely, or maybe not so unlikely, two join together for the prank of the century, will thick walls be broken? Or become even thicker?

So what do you guys think?? Please COMMENT WHICH STORY YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO WRITE. Again, they are 1. Storm Warning 2. Spontaneously Bad 3. They Look Familiar 4. The Definition of Weird and 5. Fortress Walls. I really would like your guys' help with picking out a new story to write!

Thanks!! Love you all!! Special shoutout to my friend Wade who helped me with some names :) you're awesome dude :) but you'll never see this xD