Characters, Home, Legions, Summary

After the mot deadliest battle yet, a kitten was born. The chosen one "As the powerful demons, and the Killer-blood's, peace will be made from a strong, injured, sharp sensed creature. Whom will face them with no regrets?" The world didn't know who it was so they kept searching, but the chosen one is right under their noses. As time went by the kitten, Winterspirit, has lived alone with bullies in town Fish-lake while her parents are in battle. After the loss of town Fish-lake and many other towns, Winterspirit becomes a secret protector sworn to protect everyone under any circumstances. Meeting animals she never seen before with good and bad experiences. After a while when the battle that broke Winterspirit's heart came, she met a new friend and lived life with a fox. Working together to get stronger and saving others. Finding another friend, backing down on Winterspirit's words. The most unexpected thing change, her dream was starting to be true. To be a true warrior.

"Stars can't shine without darkness. Life is like a song, the best way to predict it is to create it. Just let your dreams be stronger than your fears and your actions be bigger than your words. Listen to your heart, because that is where your true destiny lies."

~Winterspirit Hollyfrost

                            *Characters*

(1/10=lowest rank    5/10=normal/medium rank     8/10=high rank     10/10=very high rank)

Winterspirit Hollyfrost: Golden with white patches on right front leg, left back leg, half of tail, chest, ears. With brown stripes under each eye followed by a dot, right back paw, ring around tail. With sapphire blue eyes. Large ears. Age: 9. Female. Wears diamond shape blue necklace. Right front blue paw pad is blue. Most of time dyes pelt white and wears light blue mask.

Battle: 4/10

Medical: 6/10

Solo: 7/10

Team: 6/10

Strength: 3/10

Speed: 8/10

Smart: 8/10

Skills: 6/10

Legion: none

Mythical Powers: Mountain, Water, Dark, Wind, Earth, Ice, Fire, Rock, unknown

Rollin Fox: Reddish-orange and black ears, tail top, and legs, and white face down to middle of stomach. With a orange spine. With green eyes. Male. Age: 18.

Battle: 10/10

Medical: 7/10

Solo: 8/10

Team: 11/10

Strength: 8/10

Speed: 10/10

Smart: 9/10

Skills: 11/10

Legion: none

Mythical power: unknown

Jayson Burrowcave: White and brown chest. With light blue eyes. Large ears. Age: 29. Male. 

Battle: 11/10

Medical: 4/10

Solo: 10/10

Team: 9/10

Strength: 10/10

Speed: 11/10

Smart: 9/10

Skills: 11/10

Legion: Paw of Protection

Mythical Powers: Dark, Mountain, Wind, Fire, Rock

Flower Hollyfrost: Cream and black ear tips, tail tip, toes. With purple eyes. Age: 28. Female.