War With Wolves 7

"Why ARE you here? You said I wasn't your daughter anymore." Winterspirit meowed.

"I came here to visit you, it's been a month and a half since we last seen each other. Do you... not want to see me?" Jayson meowed.

"I thought YOU didn't want to see me. So I just did my own stuff with Rollin." Winterspirit meowed.

Jayson looked at Winterspirit curious, Winterspirit stood up strait and looked at him.

"Rollin? Who's that?" Jayson asked.

"I cannot tell, you might tell everyone or you might try to kill him." Winterspirit meowed.

"Oh, well as long as he isn't a Killer-blood or a predator that it's fine." Jayson meowed.

"Good thing I didn't tell you who he really is." Winterspirit thought.

"He isn't. So, you don't have to worry now. Now you can finished your missions and go back to the Paws of Protection without worrying anymore." Winterspirit meowed.

"Hey, I know you're not exited or that happy to see me but, I'm sorry about before. I was just trying to protect Elmo because, well... he's my BFF. Same with Levi and his squad and Sandy, I just never thought that he would do that because that's not like him at all. But you were right, Elmo did kill Flower. He told me everything, he regrets killing her he should of payed more attention instead of killing everything that touches or comes at him. But I forgave him, and that's what made us stronger is to learn from our mistakes. I hope you're doing the same with training." Jayson explained.

"I am... I'm much stronger now. If just.... the battle would have happened today or someday later, my mom wouldn't have passed on. It was my fault! I shouldn't have left her I shouldn't have listened!" Winterspirit meowed.

Winterspirit started thinking about the past and what happened during the battle of Flower's death while speaking.

"She told me to leave her! And I did! I shouldn't have listened! I could have protected her but I didn't! I let her fall from a roof and get killed by her own comrade!" Winterspirit yowled.

Winterspirit looked down at her chest and started to cry. Her eyes full of sadness. She felt a pelt brush up against hers. Her father's sent fluttered over her. Jayson hugged Winterspirit, Winterspirit didn't want to hug him back but she did.

"Hey it's okay. It's not your fault, accidents happen. You're not the cost of any of this." Jayson meowed calmly.

"But, but..." Winterspirit tried to speak but the words choked her instead.

"Hey, let's go on a walk to try to forget about this. It's in the past, forget the past and look forward to the future." Jayson said.

"Okay." Winterspirit meowed sadly.

They took a step back and then walked side by side out of the camp. They stalked through the forest quietly. Winterspirit walked silently with her head down some, Jayson kept looking at her not knowing what to say. Jayson got a bit closer to Winterspirit, he realized she was a taller, the tip of her ears reached to the bottom of his shoulder.

"You've gotten taller now, when it was your birthday your head was only up to my stomach and now, your ears are up to the bottom of my shoulder." Jayson meowed.

"I've only grown so much because I'm getting stronger every day. If none of this, the battle and the Killer-blood's taking over some of our territory I would be a lot smaller...I think." Winterspirit meowed.

"You just had a growth spurt, now you're going to stay about the same size for a while, until you turn ten at least... I also promise, that I will not keep stuff form you anymore." Jayson meowed.