Roll-in for a foxy friend 5

The fox looked at Winterspirit and smiled, it ran off. Winterspirit watched the fox run shocked.

"All foxes are evil, but why not this one?" Winterspirit thought.

She stood up and looked at the direction the fox ran in. Winterspirit turned around and walked away towards her home, it felt like a long day when it just started. She walked into the tall grass, she closed her eyes half way trying to forget about her mother's death. She got to her home, she walked to the creek and sat in it. She rolled around in the water to get the blood and dye off her pelt. She got out of the water dripping wet, she shook herself and her pelt wasn't as wet. Blood welled from her ear, a small nick was created in her ear. It would heal soon, Winterspirit flattened her ears and closed her eyes, and she sighed.

Winterspirit looked up in the sky, cloud made a cat, it looked like Flower looked at her. Winterspirit's eyes glistened, the cloud faded away. A tear trickled down Winterspirit's face, she wanted revenge from Elmo. She wanted to fight him, but she knew she couldn't in this condition and the lack of fighting experience. Winterspirit thought her mom couldn't be dead, she wouldn't believe it. She broke into tears and ran out of her home land. She was heading towards Death Mountain, a crack of thunder was heard above her. It started to rain, lightning stroke through the sky, it started to pour, and Winterspirit kept running. Blood still welled from her pelt, the wound on her neck that Sandy made bleed heavily making Winterspirit weak, blood dripped off her pelt. She saw Death Mountain, Electric city was near too. Winterspirit ran towards the other side of the city to run around it, a patch of trees was near Electric city. The ground beneath her started to get slippery, she decided to run through the patch of trees for harder ground.

She got to the patch of trees, she ran straight through it. The rain started to seek through the forest even more, she ran and came to an opening clearing. She stopped dead, she saw some cats with three buildings. She saw the markings on they're right shoulder knowing this was the Paws of Protection cats place, she saw Elmo standing in front of a small wooden cabin. A cat noticed her, a white cat with brown eyes. It yowled, a dark grey and black cat was near him and looked in the direction of Winterspirit. It was Levi, he saw Winterspirit and ran at her. Winterspirit got scarred and turned around and ran, she ran around the camp. Levi was catching up to her, Winterspirit tried to run faster but her paw hurt too much and she was too weak. Levi pounced on Winterspirit, he pinned her to the ground. Winterspirit looked up at him, anger filled his eyes. He lifted a paw in the air with his claws extended, he stopped and looked at the bad wound on her neck still bleeding heavily.

Winterspirit was scared, she put her paw on the ground and scooped up some mud. She threw it in his eyes, he jumped off and started yowling, he shook his head to the side, Winterspirit stood up and ran.

"How do you like it?" Winterspirit shouted at him.

She knew he threw the dirt in her eyes yesterday. Winterspirit ran as fast as she could, she ran out of the patch of trees, she looked back and saw no trace of Levi. She continued running, Death Mountain was close. Winterspirit smiled and heard hissing behind her, she looked back and saw Ryen. The cream and brown cat on her tail, Winterspirit ran faster. Ryen was still chasing her, Winterspirit got to Death Mountain, Ryen was close but not too close. Winterspirit started climbing up the mountain, Winterspirit jumped onto a ledge. She looked down at him, he put his paws on the mountain and jumped off, he slid off the mountain, it was too wet. Winterspirit snickered and jumped onto the ledge above her, it rumbled and broke into pieces Winterspirit quickly grabbed onto what's remaining of the ledge. She looked down, it hit the ledge below her and took some of the other ledge with it to the ground. Winterspirit put her hind paws on the mountain and stuck her claws in the mountain.