The Holly Breaks, Outsider's Presents, And A Battle Of Truth 9

"Y-Your name is Winterspirit... is it your real or fake name?" Alex, the cream and white cat asked.

"It is real. You're even lucky that she's telling you this stuff." Rollin barked.

"Really, wow... Uh, what's wrong with her?" Alex asked.

"She just lost someone today, she told the Paws of Protection. Or maybe tried, I don't know. There is SO many possible outcomes. There is them attacking her..." Rollin explained.

Winterspirit ignored them, she stared into the water. She looked at her still reflection, it slowly faded off into another figure. A white cat with light blue eyes replaced Winterspirit's reflection, it was Jayson. Winterspirit thought she was just seeing things, the figure look at Winterspirit. Winterspirit knew it was actually Jayson there, he looked at her and smiled. Winterspirit stared at him, Jayson closed his eyes. He opened his eyes, his eye color was pure black with three specks. Three light blue specks made a circle inside the blackness. Winterspirit stared at him shocked, it was Hawks-eye. The Hawks-eye grew big and looked like it was heading at her, Winterspirit's eyes felt a sharp pain.

Winterspirit closed her eyes tightly and jerked her head away, Winterspirit looked back at the water. Jayson was gone, Winterspirit didn't know what, and why it happened with the eye power. Her eyes felt weird, she felt that she could see more than normal. Winterspirit stared at the water, she began to hear Rollin explain stuff to Alex.

"Understand now?" Rollin asked.

"Yeah, but that's sad. How someone could be left without friends. That's horrible." Alex whined.

"I know right, but you don't have to worry, we are friends." Rollin agreed.

"Yeah... but that makes me wonder, how my comrades are doing." Alex meowed.

Winterspirit felt bad for Alex, she knew it would be at least three days before he gets to go back home. Winterspirit stood up and walked over to him, she stood in front of him almost as tall as him but about two or three inches shorter.

"Don't worry, soon you'll be back home. But for now, we are going to take care of you." Winterspirit meowed.

"Hu? You, take care of me? But, how old are you even?" Alex asked.

"Nine years old, my birthday was about five months ago." Winterspirit replied.

"Oh, I'm fourteen. I just started training three months ago, every one you see in the Training legion has. You have to be at least thirteen in order to even start training." Alex meowed.

"I thought so, that's mainly the reason I'm a secret protector." Winterspirit meowed.

"Oh... I thought it was about something else." Alex meowed.

It was complete silence, the cats and fox didn't know what to say. Rollin looked at them exited.

"Hey Alex, wanna see some of our moves? They're killer, its moves we combine together to make one strong expecting move. We will show you some awesome moves! Wanna see?! We can do a battle!" Rollin barked.

"Yeah, I bet your teamwork skill is like, 8/10." Alex meowed.

"Hu?" Rollin said.

"It's a way to grade us." Winterspirit explained.

"Oh, then what are we waiting for Christmas!" Rollin barked and trampled out of the cave.

"Christmas? Who's Christmas?" Winterspirit muttered.

Winterspirit walked out of the cave with Alex following close behind limping some. Winterspirit saw Rollin looking at them ready to go, Winterspirit walked over to him and stood twenty feet away from him in front of him. Alex sat down in front of the cave, Winterspirit and Rollin waited for each other to make a move.