Hunters! A Colab With Sarefena!

Before we get into the story. This was previously a book here on my account, I took it down, because it will most likely not be finished, so I'm putting it in here. This is a collaborative book I did with one of my best friends Sarefena

"Tag your it!" Shimmer yelled touching me, then ran off. "Get back here!" I spread my wings, and fly over to her. She's stopped next to a tree. Her eyes wide. We were currently in the forest, the one right outside our village. I stopped behind her. Looking up I saw what she was staring at. Our village in flames, the village of Nature and Ice dragons, in flames. Looking at the center, we saw our parents. Dead, Hunters above them. "Shimmer, shift. Now." I ordered her. She shifted into, her dark green, dragon form. I shifted into mine, ice blue. I'm an ice dragon, she's a nature dragon. I motioned for her to follow me. I flew up in the air. Where I  was going I didn't know. All I knew was that I had to protect Shimmer, and I couldn't do that with the Hunters so close. I needed to get her far away from here.

"Where do we go!" "I don't know!" "Well where can we hide!" I don't know!" We were currently in the sky, fleeing from some hunters. "HIGH SCHOOL!" Shimmer yelled all of a sudden. "Perfect." Lucky for us, there was a forest right next to it. So we duck into the trees and hide our wings. We jump down from the tree we were in and see a couple making out. I look at Shimmer and nod. We take their backpacks, and go into the school. Just as we're going into the hallway, the bell rings, and we enter the nearest room.  "Hello, you must be the new students. Hannah and Les, right?" A nice lady behind a desk says. I look at Shimmer, then back at the lady. "Yes." We same at the same time. She hands us our schedules, and takes us to our first class. We walk into history. "Hi, your must be the new students. Please introduce yourselves." The teacher says. As we walk in, I notice a bunch of guys checking us out. If looks could kill, they'd be dead. I speak up up first. "I'm Les. Leave me alone, and we won't have any problems." I say. Shimmer on the other hand, is loving the attention. "Hi! I'm Hannah! Unlike my sister here, I love people." I can tell that in her head, she's thinking about the hunters. As in eating them. "Ok girls. Take a seat. I'm Ms. Graves." We take our seats in the back, silently talking. Glad that our schedules told us everything about "ourselves." I notice Shimmer stealing looks at one guy. The bell rings, and the guy gets up and walks towards us. "I'm Hunter. Jack Hunter. Want me to show you around?" Shimmer nods frantically. I pull my hoodie up, roll the sleeves up, and tighten the biker gloves on my hands.

Lucky for us, we have all the same classes. Jack, shows us around, even walks us to our next class, chemistry. He tells us that the teacher, Ms. Roberson, is the best. She has a class pet names Sun, and is always making jokes. "Welcome! I take it you two are Les and Hannah?" We nod. "Please take a seat at the lab station over there. You'll be lab partners for the rest of the year. If that's ok with you." We nod again, and head over to the lab station. "This is gonna be so easy, I whisper to Shimmer. She nods in agreement. We sit down, and fake paying attention as Ms Roberson talks about stuff.

The bell rings, and we pack our bags. We head to our lockers. I'm just closing to door to it, when I'm slammed into the locker next to it. I look at the person who did it, to find a tall brute. Wearing a jacket with what I assume is the school mascot. And a girl standing next to him. Looking all preppy and completely delicious. High heels, short dress that barely covers her butt, and makeup that looks like it took years to put on. "Get her Justin! I saw the way she and her sister looked at Hunter. I want her to pay." She tells the brute I front of me. I snap. Who did she think she was! Talking to a dragon like that! I growled. The brute looked at me, surprised. "Did you just growl, at me!" He says. I growl again, louder. Noticing that there's a crowd forming around us, I punch him in the stomach. He falls back. He looks at me. "You'll pay for that." He threatens, and starts throwing punches. I dodge them all, and do a round house kick to his face. "It's you who will pay." I say. Then suddenly, someone is pulling my hair back. I whirl around to come face to face with the preppy girl. I punch her in the face, and she falls to the floor. Then  I'm thrown to the floor you the brute. I jump back up, and start punching him. I feel my eyes slitting. My dragon wanting a shot at these people. Everyone gasps as the brute falls, unconscious. The room is silent. I look around, everyone's face filled with shock.  The bell rings, and everyone scatters.