The Frozen Rider! Part One

This is a Eragon Fanfic that I wrote a month or two ago. There will be two maybe three parts of this.

Prologue

I slashed at his soldiers. "Fire!" I yelled, engulfing them in flames. There was a scream of pain in my mind.

'WINTER!'

I ran, stabbing my sword into anyone that got in my way. I ran over to where Winter was stationed. We always fought better when we were separated. He wasn't bugging me to be careful, as I wasn't tempted to he's every tiny scratch he got. When I saw my white dragon, I froze. Galbatriox stood there. His sword in Winters chest. I screamed. I ran at him. Stabbing at his back, he spun and blocked. "Swear your loyalty to me in the ancient language, and I'll save your dragon." I jumped back and swim from at his legs, he blocked again. "You wouldn't even if you could you bastard!" I yelled. It was a blur of me swinging at him, and him blocking. Until he finally just went for my side. He moves so fast I couldn't block. I screamed through my gritted teeth. There was no surviving this. I looked at Winter on the ground, blood pooling around him. I stealth my sword and ran to him. If we were gonna die. We were gonna do it together. Tears slid down my face. "I'm sorry Winter."

'It's ok Marco.'
'No it's not. I could-'
'You would die healing the wounds. Your strength is waiting as it is.'

"Brom, please. Where ever you are. Kill him for me." I mumbled. Glaring at Galbatriox, who wore a smirk on his face, everything went black.

Prologue End.

Chapter one

I open my eyes, gasping for a breath. "WINTER!? I scream, turning and looking for my silver dragon. I feel and hand on my shoulder. I spin, coming face to face with a guy. He had eleven features, yet I saw hints of stubble on his chin. I immediately pulled out one of my knifes and put it to his throat. "WHERE IS WINTER!" I screamed. He held his hands up in surrender. I heard someone unsheathed their sword. "Ice barrier!" I yelled in the ancient language. I knew a barrier of ice was forming behind me. "Ayra! I got it!" The guy yelled. I pressed the knife harder to his neck. Anymore, and I'd start drawing blood. "I'll ask again. Where. Is. Winter."

"Marco. It's ok! I'm alright."
"Winter! Where are you?!"
"I'm fine. Don't worry. Are you ok?"
"Besides a killer headache, yea."
"Release the ice barrier, and remove the knife from Eragon's throat."

I slowly remove the knife from his throat. "Who are you?" I ask. "My name is Eragon. And that was Ayra." He pointed behind my ice barrier. "Ayra." I mumbled. It sounded familiar. He slowly stood up, as if making sure it was alright with me. He held out his hand. I slowly grabbed it, and he helped me up. "May I ask you name?" I stayed silent for a minute. Not knowing whether or not to trust him. "Marco." His face turned pink. "O-oh! I-I'm sorry. I thought you were a girl." He said scratching his head. I growled, then slapped him. "I AM A GIRL YOU BASTARD!  JUST BECAUSE I HAVE A BOYS NAME DOESNT MEAN I AM ONE!"
"I'm sorry!" He quickly said in the ancient language, as if scared I was going to kill him. And I was about at that point.

'Calm down Marco.'
'ITS NOT THAT EASY WINTER!'
'Just take sxome deep breaths. Didn't that used to help?'
'THAT NEVER HELPED!'

I closed my eyes. Imagining me and Winter laying on the grass. I slowly opened them back up, and looked at Eragon. I released the magic that kept the ice frozen. "What of Galbatriox? Where is he?" I asked. "He's sitting on his throne. Nothing he doesn't do." I blinked. "How many years has it been since the battle of the last riders?" He gave me a confused look.