Levi's Insane Sister! Part Two

I looked at Hanako. She smiled. And I nodded. I lifted up the pots and pans that were in my hands and started banging them against each other. "WAKE UP SLEEPY HEADS!" We yelled. I heard a few moans and groans. "Go away!" I heard someone say from inside a room. I waked in to see it was Jean in bed and Armin getting dressed. I smirked, as I started banging the pots and pans right by his head. He shot up. "THE HELL!" "WAKE UP!" I yelled back at him. "Training doesn't start till dawn." I shook my head. "For everyone else, yes. Not for you. So get up before I start making you and your partner run laps." Armin looked at me. Now fully dressed and ready for training. He opened his mouth to say something but I answered his question. "You never leave your partner. So, that means you do punishments together. Why do you think we had rooms reassigned?" He nodded. "So Jean, get your ass in gear and let's move! I want you on the field in 5!"

"Welcome Friends! We know this is early, but get used to it. You will not be training with the other cadet. From no on, we want you up and out here in the field by five. We woke you up at 5:30. Just to give you a little bit of adjusting time. When you wake up is up to you as long as your here by 5. We plan on being easy on the waking up part and when you get here this week cause we understand it's not what your used to. We also know you guys are tired right now. But we need to get you trained. Before we release you to do as you please at the end of the day, we might ask you want you think works and what doesn't. Please answer us honestly. We're new to the this and we're dropped in alone. You guys are also our friends. I trained to get here with you guys. So I have a idea of what your capable of. Hanako went to get someone from Hanji for you guys. So now for what we plan on doing today. First, we want to see what your strengths and weaknesses are. Secondly, we want to see how well you work with your partner. And lastly, we want to see how you make decisions." I explained. I saw a few of them yawn. I didn't blame them. That why I had Hanako get coffee from Hanji. "Ok I got the coffee." Hanako said, a tray in each hand. I took one of the trays of coffee cups from her. "Ok. Come on and get your coffee!" Hanako said. They crowded us, trying to get to the coffee.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Ok guys. Let's go get breakfast!" I said. "YEA!" I heard Sasha yell. Me and Hanako laughed. "TO FOOD!"  Hanako said running over to Sasha and Connie. I noticed she was good friends with them. A part of me was jealous, but the other part of me was happy she found friends while I was gone. We walked into the mess hall, I immediately spotted Eren sitting over by Levi. He waved and ran over sitting next to him. "My two favorite guys!" I said with my smile. Eren laughed. "I missed seeing that smile everyday." I blushed. "Armin! Mikasa!" Eren yelled waving them over. I smiled. This was just like old times. I motioned them to hurry up. Levi stood up. "Wait!" He turned. "Can you you bring me food?" I begged. He nodded. Armin looked at me in shock. Levi came back and handed me the food then walked over to go sit with Erwin. I dug in. This was my first actual breakfast. Not that hospital mush. I shivered at the thought of that. "You ok Amber." Mikasa asked. I nodded. "I'm fine."

"Ok! You peoples are dismissed! Remember 5 in the morning you bed to be out here! Also if you want to come hang out we're gonna be in our 'office'!" I told them. Everyone went in a separate direction. "I'll meet you up there, I'm gonna go see what they thought of today." I nodded, then started running towards the building. Down the hallway, take a lef-. I felt my leg give out and I fell face first the floor. Only I never hit the floor. "Are you ok Amber?!" Eren asked helping me up. I nodded. "Yea. Thanks for catching me." "What happened?" "My leg gave out. It happens sometime." I said. "Where are you headed?" "Our 'office.' Me and Hanako need to go over the info we have." He nodded then scooped me up, holding me bridal style. "Eep! H-Hey! You don't have to carry me!" He smiled at me. "I want to." I sighed. There was no arguing. It was pointless. It wasn't like I could get there on my own. He carried me the rest of the way then set me in the pillow fort. "Thanks Eren." "No problem Amber. I'll see you around." I nodded. Opening the files.