Stealing Shadows Part Two

Here is the rest of it. Before I start getting to the new books. 😉

I opened my eyes. I shot up, looking around me. I was in a cell. There were two other beds in it with me. "Ash! Lilly!" I ran over to them. Ash stirred. "Go away. I'm tired." I smacked her. She shot up. "HEY!" "Would you two quit yelling?" Lilly said. "Glad you two are up." I mumbled. "I think I preferred you girls asleep." I heard a man say. "How long have we been out?" Lilly asked. "Couple days." My hands shot down to my boots. I sighed. In them, was the ring and my shadow daggers. The one thing none can take from me. "We're being forced to guide them in the Nether." He said. "What's your name!?" Ash yelled. I heard him chuckle. "Zane. Zane Ro'Meave." I gasped, falling back.

"Dagger, don't you know I know all of your tricks." He said, suddenly I was out of my dragon form and into my human form. I tried to shift back, but it was like a force was holding me in this form. I tried going to my Shadow Knight form. I heard a 'whoosh!' I spun, a Nether portal behind me. I watched as Gene walked through. Hello my dear adoptive sister. I stumbled back. Power radiated off of him. I spun and ran at Zane.

"Dagger!" I curled up in a ball, clutching my head. "What's going on!?" I heard a women yell. "NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS!" Ash yelled. A girl with light blue hair walked in. "Katelyn." I muttered under my breath. "I'm going to assume Zane told you everything?" I rolled my eyes. "Yes he did. And he was an A-" Ash covered Lilly's mouth. "You're supposed to be the innocent one." I let out a laugh standing up.

I walked out of the familiar portal, into the Nether. "So where are we even supposed to talk you guys?" I asked. "Laurence." Aphmau replied. It was me, Ash, Lilly, Zane, Aphmau, Katelyn, Garroth, and Sky. "Like the leader of the rebellion?" Ash said. They nodded. "Can you at least remove these cuffs." Zane said. "No." Garroth said immediately. "It just means walking slower for you guys, and the Nether has changed so much." "Take off the cuffs, off of all of them. We have something they want. They won't dare run off." Katelyn said. Aphmau took out a sword and sliced our cuffs. My wrist now free, I started rolling them. Trying to get the circulation moving again. "So what exactly do you guys have that we want?" I asked as me started moving. Motioning to the girls. "We have your backpack." I glared. That backpack had the sweets and we weren't leaving without the sweets. Me and Ash wouldn't see the end of it. I sighed. I could tell they were shocked that it actually worked. I glared at Lilly, who smirked. I sighed. "Follow me. Idiots." I muttered the last part. "Let's go. This way."

"What are you doing here Zane!" Laurence yelled running at him. I coughed. "Your forgetting about us." Ash smirked. He growled at us. "Here to kill us off, we won't let you get away this time." I smirked. "You wound me." Ash said, her voice filled with heavy sarcasm. "Oh, and you have guest." Lilly said. Motioning behind us. To Aphmau and the others. His eyes widened. "What are you doing here?!" His head snapped up. As Aphmau came closer. "We came to get you Laurence. We've been so worried about you!" I heard it, and I smirked. I turned around and got on one knee. Bowing my head. Ash and Lilly followed the suit, as Laurence pushed them off the side. I smirked as Gene showed himself. "Hey baby." I said, standing up. He smirked, giving me a hug. He looked at Laurence. "Well, well, well. Look who we have here. Laurence and his little rebellion." I felt a dark presence. I stepped away from Gene. Looking at the Shadow Lord, I got on one knee and bowed my head. "Shadow Lord." I said. As Asha don Lilly once again followed the suit. "My favorite girls." He looked over behind us. We stood up and looked. There stood Aphmau, Katelyn, and Sky. "Gene! Take care of this little problem. Lilly stay here with him. Ash, Dagger, your coming with me." We nodded, running with him as he ran after Aphmau and her team.

"There's a presence that won't let us through." I said when we got to the portal. He went through, and the presence was gone. I looked at Ash and nodded. We went though. She immediately misted, going to grab out stuff, and a few extra sweets. I stood by the Shadow Lord, as he spoke. I wasn't paying attention to his words, I was starring at Sky. His eyes were pleading me to do something. Kill him? No, he wouldn't be wanting that, but I would gladly do it. Ash came back, and motioned me to go back into the portal. I nodded, glaring at Sky as I turned and left. As the Shadow Lord came out behind us, the portal dissolved. "I assume you took care of the things you need to?" I nodded. "We plan to go, back. We will make sure your needs are met." Ash said. The Shadow Lord nodded. "Let's go."