Ouran Highschool Host Club: The Host Queen Is Home

I walked into the host club. They weren't open yet, and for that I was glad. While I loved all of my clients, I couldn't deal with them all the time. Especially not after a 14 hour flight. Everybody looked at me. I smiled. "I'm back perverts!" I said. Suddenly I was slammed onto the floor, engulfed in hugs.
"We missed you!"
"I missed you, my queen!"
"Stella!" They all yelled quietly, obviously excited, but trying to not be too loud. Knowing that they were close to my face, and that I had sensitive ears. I smiled, happy that my younger brothers were actually catering to my disability for once. As they always had me around, they often weren't willing to be quiet around me at school.
Everyone slowly got off of me. My brothers were the first, then Tamaki. Leaving Honey to continue to hug me. I smiled, getting up and then putting him on my back. I looked over at Kyoya and Mori. Mori nodded, giving me a small smile.
"Welcome back, Stella. Your customers will be glad to know your home." Kyoya greeted.
"Glad to be back." I looked over at the new person standing next to Mori. I walked over. "I take it your Haruhi, the girl trying to make up an eight million yen debt. The one that went from the errand boy, to a new host." She blinked.
"How did you know?" She asked plainly, not surprised at all. Tamaki ran forward, grabbing me by the shoulders.
"Yeah! How'd you find out?!" He yelled. I pushed him away, and covered my ears.
"Owww! My ears you dumbass!" I yelled back at him. He immediately backed off and went to sulk in his corner. At least he hadn't changed. I looked back to Haruhi. "My brothers have been keeping me updated on everything going on." I said, gently taking out my earbuds. I missed my headphones, they did a much better job of protecting my sensitive ears. But I was forced to switch to earbuds as they were much easier to hide. My professor in America, no matter how much I argued or tried to reason, wouldn't have it. Despite clearly showing him where it said in my medical records that I had a disability and needed to be able to cover my ears. He told me to either follow his 'rules', or leave and go back to Japan. If going to the head of the school wouldn't of made matter between the two of us worse, I would have gotten him in serious trouble. So, I had to use earbuds, to hide them from him.
I had gone to America to take medical classes that would help ease my transition into the field after high school. I wanted to work in the medical industry. Specifically, I wanted to be a medical chemist. That's what the class was on.
"So you're the twins younger sister?" I shook my head.
    "No, older sister actually. My name is Stella Hitachiin, I'm a third year. I actually share a few classes with Mori and Honey." I told her. She gave me a small smile.
"Haruhi Fujioka, a first year. I share a bunch of classes with your brothers. So your apart of the host club?" She asked. I nodded.
"While Tamaki's the host club king, I'm known the host club queen. I was the first girl to join. Over time, they started to call me the queen." I explained, now technically, the only known female.
"Stella is the host club's calm relatable type. But after everything that's happen with Kasanoda, she might become the sexy type, though, that depends on if boys start to request her more." Kyoya said, joining in the conversation. Tamaki perked up.
"Does that mean our precious Haruhi can go back to being a girl?!" He yelled. I grabbed my bottle of water from my bag, then threw it at him.
"Stop yelling!" I screamed back.
"MAMA! Stella just tried to hurt me!" Mama? Who the hell was Mama?
"And I'll do it again if you don't stop yelling!" My brothers appeared next to him, Hikaru on the right, and Kaoru on the left.
"You've got to remember boss, Stella's ears are sensitive " Hikaru started.
"That means you can't just yell all you want anymore." I was shocked, since when were they this nice? Honey skipped over.
"Isn't it almost time to open the host club?" He asked us. The twins nodded. Kyoya looked at me.
"Is there any way you can get a announcement about you return?" I gave him the 'Are You Serious' look.
"Are you doubting my skills? I may have been gone for 6 months, but I'm still sharp as ever." I growled. He shock his head.
"Not at all. I was merely asking if you would." He responded quietly. I smirked. Then turned to Mori.
"Can you get one of the desks and move it to my old corner, please?" I asked. He nodded. Honey jumped up and down in front of me.
"What can I do Stella?" I smiled. Knowing that if I said nothing, he would get sad.
"I have one word. Cake. I couldn't find any good cake shops while I was across the world." His eyes lit up. I was his cake buddy. I was always snacking on cake with him. He ran off. Tamaki stood up, finally acting like the president he was.
"Everyone else, let's get ready for the guests."