Levi's Insane Sister! Part One

This is a Attack on Titan Fanfic.
Prologue

I sat down next to Eren, Mikasa and Armin in front of us. "Hey Amber!" Eren said. I gave them my well known smile. "Hey guys! So what did you think about the training with the 3DMG?" I asked. Armin was the first to speak. "It was fun. You were a pro though." I blushed. I don't get a day without being praised on my skills. The door opened. "CADET AMBER RIVALILLE!" I shot up in a salute facing Keith. "SIR!" "Your wanted in my office. Dismissed." I nodded. "Cya guys!" I ran out and to his office. I knocked. "Come in." I opened the door and walked in. My eyes widened. There stood Commander Erwin, or Commander Eyebrows in my case, and Corporal Levi. "LEVI!" I yelled running and tackling my brother in a hug. He caught me and hugged me back. "Hey Brat." I hugged my older brother tight. Letting him go I saluted at Commander Erwin. "Commander Eyebrows!" He gave a chuckle while Levi smacked me upside the head. "You have changed at all in the last two years Amber." I smirked, dropping the salute. "Not at all!" He shook his head. "I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. Either way, your graduating early. We need you for a expedition outside the walls. We're short on recruits and we know you already have the skills you need." "Of course! I'll got get packed and say goodbye to my friends. I'll meet you in the training field?" I asked. They nodded. I ran out the door. Not waiting to be dismissed. I ran and bumped into Jean. "Hey!" I shook my head. "Sorry!" I yelled, then I hugged him. Marco laughed from behind him. And I went to hug him too. Jean was blushing. "What was that for?" "I'm graduating early!" I yelled, running off again. "Congrats!" I heard Marco yell.

"Where are you going Amber?" I heard Eren yell as I ran into the training field. There he was training with Mikasa and Armin. Levi and Erwin weren't here yet. I dropped my stuff and ran at him giving him a hug. "AH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING AMBER!" He yelled. I let go. "I'm graduating early!" His face lit up. "That's amazing!" He gave me a hug and spun us around. I squealed. I was scared that he'd be sad that I was leaving. Or even mad that I got to graduate before him. "That's awesome Amber!" I heard Armin say. "Good job." Mikasa said. I smiled as Eren let me go. "Your joining the scouts right?" I asked. They nodded. "Good! That means I'll see you again." "Just don't die on us, ok?" Eren told me. I nodded. "AMBER!" I turned, saluting. "SHORTY!" I yelled, trying not to smile at my brother. If looked could kill, I would be nothing but a thought. "Is this your stuff?" "YES!" He grabbed it the tied it to a horse. I turned back to my friends. "Is that Corporal Levi?" I nodded. "That's my Brother." "Cadet Amber! Let's get a move on!" I heard Erwin yell. I gave Eren one last hug. "Cya!" I yelled running towards the two scouts. I took Levi's hand and hopped on behind him. "Let's go!"

I bounced up and down on my horse. Doing one last check on my gear. Petra rode up beside me. "Amber, where are your shoes?" I looked at my bare feet, then back at Petra. I put my finger to my lips. "Shhhhh. Don't tell Levi."  "Don't tell Levi what?" I jumped. "GOD DAMNIT LEVI!" "Where are your shoes?" I sighed. "I work better without them. Deal with it!" I said. Oluo glared at me. "Don't talk to him like that." "STOP ACTING LIKE MY BROTHER!" I yelled. I had joined Squad Levi, the rest of the squad knew my relation to Levi, but treated me like a new recruit. It was getting annoying. "Tch. We don't have time to go get you some. You win this time. But next time you will wear them." Levi said then rode back to the front of the group. I pumped my fist in the air. "HAHA!" Everyone went back to formation. I saw Erwin raise his sword to the air. "LET THE 55th EXPEDITION BEGIN!"

"Amber, Petra, go kill that group of Titans." "GOT IT!" Petra yelled, flying up to the old roof of one of the houses in Wall Maria.  I flew up next to her. Land on one of the roofs, I was still happy I was barefoot. I could feel where it was weaker. Where I could jump back to if I needed to. I ran, launching and anchor at Titans neck, flying at it, I cut it. I jumped onto a smaller Titans head, looking up at another bigger one. "OVER HERE MR. TITAN!" I yelled. I jumped out of the way, right as it stomped on the small one. Killing it. I flew back up to the roof, then to its neck. Killing that one. I heard a scream. "PETRA!" I yelled. I flew over. Her wiring was caught in a weak spot of the roof. I sliced it, and she zoomed off. The Titan grabbed me. I struggled for a moment in it's hand as it looked at me. Then I stopped. "Well. Aren't you going to eat me?" Another came over and grabbed me from its hand and tossed me up, then catching my calf in its mouth. Slowly starting to chew on it. I screamed in pain. My gear was scrapped from the Titan grabbing me. "AMBER!" I heard Hanji yell. She flew over and killed it. It happened in slow motion,  its mouth went slack and I fell to the ground. Yelling out in pain, watching as the Titan fell on me.