Stealing Shadows Part One.

This is one of my books that went on hiatus, the sad thing is, it will most likely never leave its place on the book shelf of hiatus'ed' books. So like Hunters, I'm moving it here. Enjoy!

Tears streamed down my face. I stood up. Walking outside the cave to Shards and Shimmer. Shards was applying bandages to Shimmer. I tossed the other healing potion to her. "Here." She caught it, and looked up at me. "He went through. Didn't he?" She said. Tears welling up in her eyes. I nodded. "I'm going in after him." She stood up. "You can't! Your a huge target there! The second you enter the portal, your not coming out!" "I have to. For Aphmau, for Garroth, for You, for Shimmer, for me." I grabbed my bag. Making sure it had my stuff. The communication pendent and my daggers. I took off my wedding ring and put it in there with them. I put it on my back. I walked over to Shards, who was full on crying. I gave her a hug. "Sisters in the Nether." I said. She pulled back. "Don't leave me behind." I turned. "I wish I didn't have to." I said walking in the cave, entering the portal. As the world spun, I felt myself turning into my shadow form. My blue hair turning black. Red armor forming on my skin. I closed my eyes. Feeling as the heat hit my skin.

"Hello. My dear sister." I heard. I snapped my eyes open. "I'm not your sister Gene. Your parents took me in. Your nothing to me." He took a few steps closer to me. "That will change. That will all change soon." I shook my head. "That will never change." He took a few more steps closer. "You views of everything. Even the Shadow Lord will soon change." "In your dreams." He took a few more, placing himself right in front of me. He smirked. Suddenly his hand was on my head, and everything felt hazy.

"Dagger? Dagger. DAGGER!" I jumped. "Sorry!" Ash put her hand on my shoulder. "Are you ok?" "Yea. I'm fine. Just thinking." She pulled me into the closest door. That just happened to be my room. "Is it those weird vision/ memory like things again?" I sighed, and nodded. "Maybe you should talk to Gene about those. He might know about those. You know, with his little gift." I shook my head. She sighed. "Well, the Shadow Lord wants to talk to you and Gene." I sighed. "Of course. Doesn't he always want to talk to me?" She smirked. "But this time he wants to talk to you AND Gene." She wiggled her eyebrows. I smacked her. "Go train the recruitments." I told her. "UGHH! But they never listen. They think there all high and mighty. That their better than everyone else. They think they know everything!" She complained. I laughed. "Then put them in their place. The next person that talks shit, put them in the cells." I said. She nodded. "Well you better go, shouldn't leave the Shadow Lord waiting." I nodded. "See ya later. Tell Lilly I said 'Hi.'" I to her walking off. "OK! HAVE FUN!"

"Hello Dagger." The Shadow Lord said, as a walked in. "Hey Babe." Gene said, walking over and kissing me. I leaned into the kiss. I pulled back, his kisses never felt right. Looking at the Shadow Lord. "You called us?" "Yes. I want you two to move into a room together. I want you two to get closer." I was in shock. "But, what if-" "There is no 'Buts'." I sighed. "If I may. I don't think I'm ready for that. I'm still getting used to the idea of it being completely official. You know, kissing in front of other people and such." I said. "You two will move into Gene's room and that's final. I expect you to be moved in by tomorrow, Dagger. Unless, you want to be mine?" I shook my head. "No Sir. I have no right to be the Queen of Shadows. I don't have the power to lead." I said. My head down. Why was it, that every time I think of someone being with the Shadow Lord, I get mad? That every time I saw the face of the body he inhabited, I want to claw his eyes out. Saying that it wasn't his to claim. "I'm glad you understand. Now, do we have anything to report on the little rebellion going on, Gene?" Gene shook his head. "Laurence and Zenix are still holding strong. Don't worry though, their little rebellion won't last too long. We can launch another attack at you command." I shook my head. "No, Gene. We're not ready to place another attack. I talked to Ash before I came over here. She said that the new recruits refused to listen. That she was having a hard time getting them to listen to her. I told her to put the ones that were being a pain in the cells." I said. The Shadow Lord looked at me. "You said you didn't have the skills to lead, well I see them right there." I shook my head. "May I be excused. I have a little bit of a head ache. Not to mention packing to do." I said. He nodded.