Chapter 1

She ran her fingers down the pole, tilting her head backwards and giving the man in front of her an intense look. She had to do her best for that private show, since the one who hired her was one of the biggest kingpins in Seoul.

Her name is Minseo and she probably has the most controversial job in the world. She wasn't proud of what she was doing, but at least it paid her bills. Actually, she was one of the best known dancers in the industry. She worked at a club in Gangnam and she was usually hired by some of the most important men in Korea for private shows. This time it was no difference. Just another performance for a sweaty old man with a lot of money; or so she taught.

Before the music was over, Minseo was already waiting for a tip. The old, wrinkly man reached deep down into his pocket and took out a small shiny stone and tossed it onto the stage. She slid down the pole and picked up the diamond, shoving it into her bra, but as soon as she did that a loud bang was heard. She looked over at the door and saw group of guys entering the room.

The man's bodyguards stood up, trying to defend their leader, but the strangers were quick to tackle or shoot them.

Minseo was just beyond terrified. She was quick to throw her heels across the room so she could run towards the exit.

Before she could make it too far away one of the guys threw himself in front of her, a smirk plastered on his face. She only managed to analyse his features for a brief second before she was picked up and thrown over the man's shoulder.

Minseo tried kicking him, but it was useless. He was obviously stronger than she was. She basically just ended up throwing her hands around, yelling for help, even though there was no one there to save her.

The man took her to the dressing room and sat her down on a table. He pulled up Minseo's chin and forced her to look at him. He had silver hair, that's what she noticed first. She also noticed the man's slim face and his deep brown eyes, but she was soon brought back to reality by a pair of lips that crashed onto hers with plenty of force.

Minseo gathered her force and pushed him as hard as she could, sending him about 3 feet away from her. She tried making an escape, but she was quickly pinned back down. She turned her head away from him and shut her lips.

"Cute!" the man chuckled.

He leaned closer to her and muzzled his nose into her neck before someone interrupted them.

"Jinhong!" the person, who seemed to be a man yelled. "What in the world do you think you're doing?!"

She heard footsteps heading towards her and then she saw her savior.

He was a tall guy with pink hair and a slender, yet muscular body. She took the occasion to retreat into a corner as she listened to the pink haired man lecture the other about how to properly treat a lady.

When he was done he grabbed Jinhong's ear and dragged him out of the room while he whined.

"Sunny!" he heard someone shout. "Go help her out!"

Minseo could only assume that they were talking about her, so she sat down on her knees and places her fists between her thighs, hoping that she was really being helped.

Her eyes soon landed over a man with bright orange hair. He looked over at her and smiled; but it wasn't a smirk like Jinhong's, it was a genuine smile.

She relaxed a little bit and waited as the man walked over to her.

"Do you have any clothes?" he asked looking at her pink lingerie, a slight shade of pink creeping on his face.

Minseo nodded and jumped off the table. She walked over to a bag and pulled some clothes, looking over at the guy.

They stared at each other for a few seconds, before he realised what she was trying to tell him. He quickly turned around and covered his eyes.