Chapter 5

Let's just say Jinhong wasn't happy to find Minseo cuddling with his best friend, so Hongseob's new PS4 ended up in pieces by the time Kisu called them to have breakfast.

None of the boys complained about each other's behaviour, and Minseo understood why.

Kisu looked exhausted; he had dark bags under his eyes, his hair was messy and it was obvious that he didn't shower when he came home that night, since he was all dirty and bloody.

She was curious about what happened last night, but it wasn't the right place and time to asks anyone. Minseo quietly ate her cereal and went back to her room.

As soon as she opened the door she realised something: she hasn't seen Changsun all day, and even if she didn't like to admit it, she was worried for him. She put on a jacket and went out the balcony. The weather wasn't nice that day. It wasn't raining, but the sky was gray and the clouds looked like splotches of mist rather than cotton candy. The birds weren't chirping in the nearby trees, like they usually did in the morning. The city was also extremely quiet.

The whole place looked gloomy.

The sound of a door sliding open made Minseo return from the pit of thoughts she fell in. She turned her head to where the source came from and saw Hui dressed up in an oversized black sweater and a black pair of jeans. He had his hands hidden in the sleeves and he also seemed to be unusually depressed.

"Will you stop staring at me?" he asked in a dead tone.

"Oh... Um... I-I'm sorry..." Minseo stumbled over her words.

"What do you want?"

"I was just wondering... Why is everyone so sad today? And where's Changsun?" she mumbled the last question.

"He's busy with something that you don't need to know."

"Please, Hui! I'm worried sick for him! Is he okay?! Don't be a jerk and tell me!" Minseo snapped.

Hui looked at her with wide eyes and frowned.

"Do you really care so much for him? He kidnapped you for fuck's sake!" he explained.

"I know, but he's been really nice to me for the past two weeks... You all have..." she sighed.

"Well, we aren't going to be nice for long, so why don't you just leave?!" Hui shouted, hitting the wall with his fist. (a/n Subaru anyone?)

"Well, if I could I would!" she said, throwing her hands in the air.

In a fraction of a second, Hui jumped over the glass pane that was separating the two balconies and walked over to Minseo. She took a few steps back and got ready for what ever he was going to do to her.

Of course, she wasn't strong enough to fight back when Hui wrapped his hands around her arms and waist, then proceeded to carry her downstairs and outside of the house. Hongseob glanced at them for a second before looking back at his phone.

Hui put Minseo down next to a nice car that was parked in the driveway and opened the door for her, shoving her inside. He got into the driver's seat and buckled his seatbelt, telling Minseo to do the same.

They were going somewhere, but none of them knew where actually. Minseo moved uncomfortably in her seat and put her hand in her lap, staring at her nails.

"Where are you taking me?" she asked Hui, not taking her eyes off her hands.

"You'll see." he told her blankly.

Minseo groaned, and looked at Hui, feeling her legs go numb.

"Oppa..." she said on the verge if tears. "Who did that to you?"