Chapter 4

"Hurry up!" Changsun groaned, knocking on the bathroom door.

"Just a minute! Eyeliner is serious business!" Minseo complained.

"You girls spend so much time getting ready, but you look the same..."

The very bored and annoyed male leaned against the wall and pulled out his phone to try and beat the level he'd been stuck on for weeks on Candy Crush, but before he could even launch the app, the door open.

"We look the same, huh?" Minseo mocked him while swinging her hips slightly.

Changsun chocked on some air stared at her, wondering if she was even the same girl that slept with him last night. That morning, he woke up much earlier, so he took a few minutes to examine he while she was still asleep. He didn't understand what men found so sexy about her. She looked like a little kitten while sleeping, but the black wig, the bold makeup and the red lipstick she was wearing along with a lacy black dress made her look intimidating, yet very elegant and expensive.

 She looked like a little kitten while sleeping, but the black wig, the bold makeup and the red lipstick she was wearing along with a lacy black dress made her look intimidating, yet very elegant and expensive

"Cat got your tongue?" Jinhong smirked before walking towards Minseo. He didn't dare do anything, of course, since Changsun was there, but Minseo grabbed Jinhong's arm and raised her eyebrow as she looked at the other male.

"Let's go honey!" she said in a sweet tone and tugged on Jinhong's sleeve.

"Okay noona!" the younger smiled.

Changsun stood in the middle of the hallway, watching as the pair skipped down the stairs giggling. As he realized what he was feeling, he shook his head violently and cursed under his breath.

"Smooth..." Hui mumbled, walking past the jealous male.

~~~

Kisu, who was dressed up in a black uniform with big golden buttons opened the door for Jinhong . The later got out of the rented limousine and held his so called wife's hand. Minseo took off her fur coat and her sunglasses and threw them at Kisu who quickly caught them and smiled when nobody else was looking. He put them inside the car again and followed the couple inside the jewelry shop.

Minseo barely kept her jaw in place when she saw all the diamonds surrounding them.

"Look around baby, tell me what you like; make sure it's not too cheap." Jinhong winked.

The woman smiled and walked around the shop, tracing her nails along the glass cases that protected the million dollar pieces. She stopped in front of a gorgeous diamond necklace with a blue stone in the middle.

"Sir!" she called out, looking at the store owner. "What is this?" she pointed at the stone.

"Oh... That's The Blue Belle Of Asia. It's one of the most expensive sapphires in the world!" he explained. "Would you like to see it?" he asked full of hope.