Chapter 2

I'm not dead.

~~~

Minseo looked out the window, noticing all of the bright lights that sparkled across the city in the distance. She wandered where they were taking her. She wasn't scared though. The music they were playing was jazzy and relaxing. The guys were exchanging words sometimes, laughing slightly when one of them made a joke, but they were a pleasant company.

Minseo had a lot of friends, but few of them were close to her. The majority were guys who always tried getting in her pants, or girls who hoped to get laid when they went out with her.

Her parents had disowned her after finding out why she dropped out of college, so she was on her own now. She still talked to her older sister, but she was married and she had three kids, so it wasn't often that they met.

She was staring so intensely at the lights, that they slowly became a blur, getting further and further away as she was heading to who knows where. A giggle brought her back to reality. She turned her head to the left and noticed the boy with a hat smiling at Jinhong. As he looked away from the silver haired man he noticed Minseo looking at him. He smiled, showing of the most perfect smile in the world.

"So..." the boy started. "What's your name?" he asked tilting his head.

"I'm Minseo." she smiled at his cute actions.

"Oh! Cute name!" he chuckled.

Those were the only words addressed to her on that ride.

The car slowed down, as it was parking in a driveway that belonged to a huge mansion. The façade of the house was quite simple. The house itself was white, with some black, matte windows that gave it an aura of mystery. It was a typical modern, squarish house with a garage, a pool and a huge balcony.

Minseo waited for a second, expecting for an approval to get out of the vehicle. That is when Mr. Orange Head politely opened the door for her,  holding her hand as she got out of the car.

He let go of her fingers and lead her to the front door, that Kisu had unlocked previously.

As soon as she stepped inside the mansion she realized just how huge it was. Her mouth hung open as she inspected the giant living room There was a large, white sofa and two black beanbags in the middle of the room, facing a flat screen TV. There was a tint coffee table with a few magazines and a tiny cup stained brown from the bitter liquid.

Before Minseo could analyze the room any further,  she heard her name being mentioned.

"Okay then. So, Changsun, got any idea of what can we do with her?" the curly, silver haired guy asked.

"Well... We could clean up his room..." once the orange haired boy aka Changsun said those words, the others looked at him with wide eyes, then they all looked at Hui, who was nervously biting his lip as he looked down.

Who was he?

"Cory, it's fine..." Hui mumbled. "I'm fine with that..."

He then turned around and quickly sprinted upstairs without another word.

"It's gonna take some time to fix that room. She'll have to share for a while." Cory exclaimed.

As soon as those words escaped his lips, Jinhong raised his hand with a sick smirk on his face, but his palm quickly grabbed the back of his head after Kisu's hand smacked him.

"She can stay with me." Changsun smiled and wrapped his hand around Minseo's shoulders protectively.

Minseo tensed up as he squeezed her slightly. It's not like she didn't like this type of attention, it's just that she wasn't used to it.