3/story two/

"You're obsessed!" Pj said, while sketching out a plan (or rather ideas) for the new English project that he agreed to do with Phil. "Totally obsessed, and you can't even deny it."

"I am not!" Phil objected, "You're exaggerating."

"I just asked you how your weekend was this morning and you went on a literal five minute rant on how Dan is the coolest person ever, after you already told me every detail of his stay over at your house on the phone yesterday. Then you literally just asked me if it's normal to be terribly attracted to brown hair and brown eyes, which I'm going to take a guess and say it's probably a question you didn't really mean to ask me, and is about Dan. And two seconds after that, you asked me if I think Dan likes boys with blue eyes and black hair. Yeah, you're obsessed."

Phil's face turned red. "First of all, you made up that last one and exaggerated the one before that. Then second of all, I'm just excited to make a new friend. I'm not obsessed with him."

Pj rolled his eyes. "It's doesn't matter if I made up that last one or not because you were thinking it. Hello, best friend telepathy and things, I know you like him. You've known him for a week and he's already the new Queen of your asshole."

"I'm not that gay..."

"AHAHAHAHAHAHA." Pj laughed so loud he gained the attention of several people near by, and he grinned as he wiped a tear from his eye. "Oh, my baby boy is in denial."

"I'm not a baby boy!" Phil defended. "And Dan Howell is not the Queen of my...butt."

"Mhm, right. Either that, or you are desperately trying to be the Queen of his."

"I'm a boy." Phil mumbled.

"Oh so, King, excuse me." Pj said, "Either way, you're obsessed with him, and honestly I totally ship it if it makes you feel any better."

"I just met him, Pj."

"Dude, my parents knew each other for like a year before they decided to get engaged, and got married three months later. And they're still in love! And you can develop a crush on someone in like three seconds. Just admit that you like him."

Phil sighed. He didn't really want to. Admitting that he liked Dan meant that he'd have to admit that to himself and he didn't want to spend his whole friendship with Dan wanting more. That would just be painful if Dan decided he didn't like him.

"I...I like him a lot, I guess."

Pj grinned. "You want him to be your boyfriend, don't you? Oh, that's cute. You want to marry him, hm?"

Phil laughed. "Now you're just taking things too far."

Pj shrugged. "Maybe."

Then he smirked and as Phil just got back into his work, he heard Pj speak again. "Or maybe I'm just foreshadowing."

//

"DOGS ARE BETTER THAN CATS!" Dan shouted, slamming a French fry on the table in front of Pj, daring him to say otherwise with a distasteful look. Phil had never seen Dan this animated emotionally before. He could only sit back and watch.

Pj only scoffed. "You're just saying that cause you are one. Cats are way better, buddo. They're cute, and just are beautiful animals. They don't bark and slobber around like...well dogs."

"Cats are ugly fur balls."

"And dogs are disgusting vermin. Don't you dare correct me on their animal class because they might as well be with how annoying they are. Always being loud and noisy and they bite. At least cats are bit more classy when they hate you. They don't come at you all teeth and rabies."

"Cats are like five year old girls fighting on the play ground! They just scatch and hiss and pull hair. Not to mention that cats are just hairy attention whores."

"You always have to make the conversation about you, don't you?"

Dan's mouth flew open. "You take that back!"

"You admit that cats are better than dogs!"

"Never!"

"PHIL!" The boys both shout his name at the same time and turn to him, making his eyes widen as he was just about to take a bite of his sandwich. "Uh, what?"

"You settle this," Dan said, "Are hissy litter box rats, or adorable puppies better?"

Pj glared at him, then looked to Phil with an over exaggerated smile. "Yeah, BEST FRIEND, why don't you settle this dispute with what YOU think, my FAV PAL."

Dan rolled his eyes as he heard what Pj was trying to do but gave Phil an encouraging smile. "Go ahead. Tell us what you think."

They were both looking at him expectedly and Phil gulped. Great. He had to basically choose between his best friend or the boy he had a little crush on. He honestly, thought that both kittens and puppies were the most adorable things ever.

"Well, uh..." Phil chewed his lip for a while and shrugged. "Cats are very nice, and cuddly. And kittens are like a complete blessing because they look like little bundles of fur. And petting them is always a lot of fun, even though I'm allergic and I always end up very sneezy. And I like cats a lot, they're very funny and stuff. They also don't make a lot of noise, which is nice because I get scared by loud noises easily. My favorite animal is also a Lion, which is just a mightier cat! Cats are great, really."

"HAHA!" Pj called triumphantly, "I WIN, HOWELL!"

Before Dan could say anything Phil cut him off. "BUT-" Phil said, catching the boys' attention again. "I think dogs are like, the best memes ever. And they're awesome. Dogs are the best thing humans have! So, I'm going to have to say dogs are better, and cuter."

"Are you kidding me?!" Pj exclaimed.

"YES!" Dan shouted, kissing Phil on the cheek and throwing his hands in the air, "Suck my ass, Lasagna! Looks like Phil has some common sense."

Phil felt his whole face go scarlet. Did he just kiss me?

"He just wants to ride your dick!" Pj said, "And it's Ligouri, you little bitch."

Phil's eyes widened at that and he deeply regretted letting Dan win that fight. He did not want to ride Dan's dick and that wasn't even why he chose dogs. And it definitely wasn't Dan's little smile at him before he spoke that influenced his decision. No, not at all.

"Regardless of if he wants to ride my dick or not, I still won and you're a sore loser."

Pj scowled. "Filthy dog lover."

"Crusty cat fucker."

"That's it you dusty, cu-"

"GUYS!" Phil interrupted, "Shut up and eat your food. No more fighting!"

Pj rolled his eyes and Dan laughed. "Yes, mum."

Phil blushed and then realized something again he temporarily forgot.
Dan had kissed him on the cheek.

He put his hand up to where he kissed him and felt the smallest of smiles tug on his lips. He looked up and saw Pj smirking at him, noticing what he was doing.

Pj made kissy faces at him and mouthed. 'King of Ass.'

-

AN: Dan's so casual about things but when it comes to dogs he becomes aggressively passionate
Relatable?

Also I actually have no idea what Pj likes don't attack me if he's a hardcore dog lover I just needed this scene