Chapter 3

I got home and plopped myself on the couch. I do this every time I got home from school.

Are you hungry? My Grandma asked me. I actually live with my grandparents my sisters my mom and dad my uncle and my god mother.
Yes. I said since I haven't eaten anything since dissmisal.

She laughed at me and said
You're always hungry. You can eat the leftovers from earlier. Heat it up first.
.
Okay.

I heated up the leftover food from earlier. While that was in the microwave I went upstairs to change. I went to my room and changed into shorts and plain white t- shirt. I went to my parents room and greeted my mother.

I went downstairs and took the food out of the microwave. I ate it and went to my room.

I lied down on my bed and took my phone out of my bag. I read some fanfictions in wattpad since y'all know I can't meet my idols in person but they're my boyfriends in wattpad.

After reading like 647388289 chapters I finally finished reading. I'm actually really sensitive so I cry everytime there is someone crying or sad.

I went to my bathroom to see if my eyes were red and omg. They're so red...
I slept and slowly drifted to dreamland

~~~

I woke up because someone was calling me. I didn't bother to look at the caller since I was dreaming about me entering a contest with blackpink songs and etc.

Haloooo~~  the person on the other line said.
I already know who it was, it's Alexis.
Yeah wassup. I said with my morning voice.
Were you sleepin'? She asked me. I said yes and I thought that she is sorry because she woke me up but she just said
Hahahaha yazzzz!  I hung up on her and slept more. I know she's going to kill me tommorow but I need to continue my dream.

Dream:
Congratulations Ms. (Last name) you are now a trainee here in YG!!

I was so happy that I started crying.

Thank you , thank you! I said with tears in my eyes. After all the practice and the hard work to learn Korean to be an idol finally paid off. But now my problem is if I will debut. Maybe? Maybe not?                   I dunno? I'll stay positive tho.

-3 years later-

Y/n can we talk later. My CEO said which is CEO Yang.
Of course sir. I said and he nodded and left.
I wonder what he wants to talk about?

~after 30 minutes~

Oh y/n your there. Please go to my office.

I went to CEO Yang's office and saw 5 other girls.

So I called all of you here because I have something really important to say to you.
He said in a very serious way. That made us all scared since maybe he will say that there is no chance of us being idols nd stuff.

What is it sir? One of the girls asked. She looked innocent and she has a sweet voice too.

You guys... ARE GOING TO DEBUT IN NOVEMBER!!!!!

All of us looked at each other and shouted

HEY! WAKEUP!!
.
Huh?
.
Gud boiii
.
I'm a girl
.
You look like a boy.
.
Tch.
.
Hurry up it's dinner already.

My older sister went out of my room after our "conversation".
I combed my hair and washed my face.
I went downstairs, sat on my chair and started getting food.

I was the only one quiet in the dinner table. After I finished eating I went to my room.
*after 5 minutes*
Zzzzz.........

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Sorry I promised you a more interesting chapter but this is just lame trash. Thank you for reading it tho. 😚😚😚