Chapter 33

It was the next day and Chaeyong unnie said that she will help me buy my things for school. I was actually surprised that they already enrolled me, I just have to take a test and if I pass, I'll get in the school.

I got up from my bed and took a quick shower. After the shower, I then wore my clothes which were a pair of faded jeans , a yellow and blue striped oversized sweatshirt along with my white shoes.
I dried my hair and braided it into twin ponytails. After braiding my hair, I wore a black cap.

I added a little bit of "blackpink moonshot cushion." It's the only face cushion I have because the unnies just gave it to me.
After that, I added a little bit of liptint, just so therr will be color on my lips.
After I was done, I grabbed my little bag and stuffed the things I need. I brought my phone, liptint, and my money just incase.

I went downstairs to see Chaeng unnie already waiting for me.

"Unnie, were you waiting for a long time?"
I asked as I sat beside her.

"Not at all! Haneul oppa is not here yet so we need to wait for a couple of minutes."
Chaeng unnie explained while I just nodded.

"Where are the others?"
.
"They're still asleep"
I hummed as a response.

"Aren't you also tired, unnie?"
I asked. I mean, they all had the same schedule so I thought that maybe they're all tired.
Unnie shook his head no.

"Y/n, do you like pink?"
.
"I like baby pink!"
.
"Omg!! That's the prettiest pink! I like baby pink better than hot pink!"
.
"Me too unnie!"
We chatted more until Haneul oppa came in.

"Let's go girls."
Chaeng unnie and I grabbed our things and entered the van.

~~~

We arrived at the stationery shop called artbox.
I went inside and I was greeted by all sorts of cute things.
Chaeng unnie gasped a little as she saw the stuffed toys at the front.

"Come one Y/n."
Chaeyoung unnie said while going towards the notebooks.

"This one is cute"
I said as I pointed at a yellow notebook with little floral prints on it.
"It is cute. You want it?"
.
"I don't know. There's a chance there are more cuter notebooks."
.
"Then let's just get this and if you find anything better you can choose."
.
"Mmmmm. Okay."
We placed the notebook in the basket and searched for other notebooks.

Suddenly, Chaeyoung unnie started laughing.
"Why are you laughing unnie?"
She took a notebook and showed it to me.

"You're a couple!"
I looked at my shirt. I laughed  along with unnie as I realized the notebook is also wearing yellow and blue stripes.

"But y/n, this notebook is actually cute."
She said as she turned the notebook around so I can see the design.

"Woah, it's cute!! It looks like me!"
I said as I looked at the face with a mustache.

"Eyyy, you're cuter-"
.
"Excuse me."
We heard a voice from behind.

"Aren't you Rosè? From Blackpink?"
The two guys asked. Me and unnie exchanged looks. Unnie gave me a mask to cover my face while she nods at the two boys. They actually look like they're older than me for two years.
I took a step back so I wont be seen.

"By the way noona, who was the girl you were talking to earlier?" I heard one of the guys said.
I fanned my self so unnie can get what I was saying, which means to tell them I'm a fan.
She saw me and nodded slightly.

"Oh! She's a fan!"
She said excitedly.

"Ohhhh, noona can we get a picture?"
The other guys said.
I cutted in and said,
"I'll take it for you guys."
.
"Oh, okay. Thank you!"

"1,2,3"
I counted in english. After taking multiple shots, I gave him back the phone.

"Thank you noona! We will always support you! Blackpink fighting!"
.
"Thank you~~ get home safely okay?"
.
"Okay noona!"
And then they left.

"I almost forgot you're famous, unnie."
I said amazed.
"Well I did trained. I guess they like the things we do."
She said as she placed the notebook in the baskets.

"Let's go look for pencil cases?"
She said and then I nodded.

"Sure!"

~~~

Yellowww!! I'm back! I told you guys that I'll be back tomorrow and tomorrow is today so I'm back! nvm i'm 1-2 hours late soo😂😂

Again, I'll try to update tomorrow!!
Byee~~ have a nice day!!

V O T E
C O M M E N T
S H A R E
if you want!