Chapter 8

Okay girls! Let's practice one more time and we will go home!
.
Yayyyy!! The four unnies said in unision.

They dance one last time (video at top) and while they were dancing I was sitting down dancing like crazy with them.
I don't know why but they keep looking at me and smiling.

The song ended and Jisoo unnie ran to me.
She ran to me and squished my cheeks.
AHHH KYEOPTAAA!!!!
.
Gomawo unnie! I said with a smile.
The other unnies were sitting in the floor. I looked at them. Jisoo unnie stopped squishing my cheeks and looked where I was looking.

Come with me.
Jisoo unnie said and dragged me outside the practice room. Jisoo unnie was holding my hand while walking. She stopped infront of a vending machine and bought stuff.
Y/n what do you want? She asked me. I was surprised at her english. She has an accent and prounounced every word correct.
I'm okay.
.
Are you sure?
.
Yes.
.
Don't tell anyone I speak english well. K?
.
Okay unnie.

Jisoo unnie bought 4 bottles of water. I offered to help her cary the bottles but she keep denying but I keep insisting. She finally gave me 2 water bottles to carry. I was happy that I can help. After they said they will love me I promised to myself to help them and give them back the love.

We arrived at the practice room. Jisoo unnie gave one water bottle to Jennie unnie and I gave Lisa unnie and Rosé unnie their water bottles.

Gomawo! Jennie unnie said to Jisoo unnie.

[after 5 minutes]

Girls have you decided where Y/n will sleep?
.
Yes! She is going to sleep with Rosie and Lisa.
.
Okay . Her things is in the trunk of the van.

Me and Jennie unnie, Rosé unnie and Lisa unnie went in the back of the van while Jisoo unnie was in the passenger seat and Haneul oppa was driving.
It took us 10 minutes to arrive at the BLACKPINK unnies dorm. There was a school near the dorm and also a park.

Y/n~ Rosé unnie called.
Do you think you need to go to school now since it's not summer here? They just started school.
.
But unnie I don't have enough money for my tuition and maybe I won't understand anything since I don't speak Korean.
.
Don't worry we will handle your tuition. And the school near this dorm, all the students speak english so you can communicate with them.
.
Can't I just like not go to school??
.
Fine. But we will hire a tutor so you can speak Korean. Okay?
.
Okay unnie ! Thank you so so  much. Saranghae.
I said while making finger hearts. We just met and I already love them. First they will give me love that I didn't get, and now they're going to hire a tutor for me. I love them so much. I think I already got attached to them...

~in the dorm~

The dorm was bigger than I expected. It has 2 rooms only but the rooms are really big. There was a kitchen that has everything. And the living room has a flat screen tv. The bathroom had a bathtub and shower.
In short the dorm was really big.

Lisa unnie led me to their room. The room had a bunkbed and a single bed beside it. There was a walk in closet which I didn't expect and a bedside table between the two beds. A pastel pink lamp with lace was on top of the bedside table along with a pastel yellow alarm clock.

Lisa unnie told me that I was going to sleep in the single bed so that I can be comfortable. Lisa unnie will sleep on the bottom bunk while Rosé unnie will sleep on the top bunk.

After all of the unnies finished taking a shower, I took a shower and changed in my pajamas ( your luggage was already carried to your room by Haneul oppa)

It was already 8:00 but I was sure the BLACKPINK unnies havent eaten yet.
I slowly crept in the kitchen to cook something for them. I looked for ingredients for the dish I was going to cook. I was planning to cook adobo, a filipino dish, for my unnies.
Surprisingly they have all the ingredients needed for the dish. I quickly cooked the dish. (Sorry If I didn't explain the steps in making it. I don't know how to cook😂😂)
I peeked outside the door of the kitchen. I saw the unnies in the livng room either watching tv or on their phones.

I cleared my throat to get their attention.
Oh, is everything ok Y/n? Lisa unnie asked me
.
Yes. Have you guys eaten already?
.
No, are you hungry?
.
No. But are you guys hungry?
The unnies looked at eachother.
A little bit. Why? Jennie unnie said shyly

I asked them to go in the dining room. They were confused.

Since you guys are going to help me I am willing to help in the chores. I cooked food for you guys!

They all cheered and hugged me

Gomawo Y/n-ah. Jisoo unnie said.
.
Aniya unnie. I should be thanking you guys. Now let's eat?
.
Yeahhhhh!! The unnies said in unision.
.
Thank you for the food. The three unnies (Lisa, Rosé, Jennie) said in english while Jisoo unnie said it in Korean.

We ate  and went to bed.
******
(You thought the story is finished huh?)
Just kidding
Okay this is a long chapter. Yeah. I was doing this while people were cutting my hair.
Yeah bye see you next chapter.