Special chapter 1 ( Red Velvet's P.O.V)

(I didn't mention Irene, Yeri & Seulgi that much on the previous chapter so their P.O.V'S will be longer <3 )

Irene's P.O.V
We we're at 인기가요(Inkigayo) performing our new song Peek-a-boo. I was getting my make up done, so as Joy. The others were playing around.

Seulgi and Yeri were playing while Wendy was on her phone.

~~

After getting my make up done I went to the couch and played with my phone.
After 10 minutes of playing on my phone, someone knocked on our door.
I opened the door and it revealed Jisoo.

Irene-ssi, I wanted to ask you guys if you want to join us to dinner later. Red Vevet and Blackpink.
.
Oh, I'm fine with that. I will just ask my other members. I'll tell you later.
.
Okay, Thank you, Irene-ssi

(They said this in Korean)

I closed the door and went back to my seat. I saw that Soo Young was done with her make up so I asked her.

Soo young-ah, do you want to have dinner with BLACKPINK later?
.
Why?
.
Nothing, we're just going to eat and chat.
.
Okay^^
I nodded at her and went to Seulgi who is having her make up done.

Seulgi-ah, want to have dinner with BLACKPINK?
.
Ok, are you going to be there?
.
Of course. I'll just ask the other members now.
.
Ok unnie.

Now I went to Wendy and Yerim
I asked them and they said they were okay with it.

I asked manager-nim if I could go outside. He said it was okay but I need to be back after like 10-20 minutes.

I quickly went out of our room and looked for the room of the mc's.

I saw a door with a paper stucked on the front saying " MC ".

I knocked and Jinyoung-ssi was the one who opened the door. I bowed a liitle and asked him where's Jisoo-ssi. He said that Jisoo went somewhere.

I just took a paper wrote my number. I gave Jinyoung-ssi the paper saying
Please give this to Jisoo-ssi and tell her it's my number. Thank youuu
.
Ahh, ne. You're welcome.

I nodded and left. I have like 10 minutes more. I went back to our room and changed to my stage outfits. I then took my phone out and played with it.

~time skip~

It was the time of our performanced. We talked with the MCs and then went stand by.

After the other performer was done, another grouped went to the MCs and introduced us. When they were chatting we went up the stage and to our positions.

The music played and we danced and performed.

When we were finished we left the stage.

~time skip~

All of us are done performing and now they're going to announce the group that had the most votes.

And the winner is...
RED VELVET!

We clapped our hands and the others shook their hands with us. They congratulated us and left the stage until it was only us up there. We were singing and dancing and the MCs gave us flowers.

After singing we bowed and exited the stage. We went to the waiting room and on the way there we were greeted and congratulated by some groups and some rookies. (I know you're going to sing rookie)

We changed our clothes and I went to our manager. I asked him if we can eat dinner with Blackpink. He said yes, because it could lessen the fan wars and we can have new friends.

I went to the MC room and when I was just about to knock on it I recieved a text.

Irene-ssi, it's me Jisoo. Where are you?
.
Oh, I'm outside the waiting room of the MC's.
.
Oh, okay. Can we stop by our dorm and hospital later?
.
Oh, sure. But why the hospital?
.
I'll explain later.
.
Okay.

And the second I sent 'okay' the door opened and it revealed Jisoo.

She smiled and went out of the room. I smiled at her and told her
Let's go to our waiting room.
.
Okay.

I led her the way. We arrived at the room. Things we're still awkward, so the other members just got up, smiled and greeted Jisoo.

Seulgi's P.O.V

Unnie said that we're going to have dinner with BLACKPINK.

I'm excited because I wanted to meet them.

After performing Irene unnie asked something to our manager and went out the room.
Probably something related to our dinner with Blackpink.

The other members and I were waiting for unnie to comeback.

Unnie came back with Jisoo-ssi.
She assisted us to a black van. Before entering, Irene unnie told us we were going to drop by Blackpink's dorm then the hospital.

I don't know why, unnie also doesn't know why.

We entered the van and sat at the back. I sat beside Soo young.

Jisoo-ssi sat at the very back. Yerim and Irene unnie sat beside each other and Wendy unnie was seated infront of them, alone.

We started moving.

After like 10-20 minutes, we arrived at a dorm. On our way we had small talks and conversations.
I know alot about Jisoo unnie now. She also told us to drop formalities, since we're basically friends now.

Now we know why we're dropping by the hospital. We're going to fetch Y/n. Blackpinks 'little sister'. Jisoo unnie also trusts us a lot. She told us about Y/n and only YG employees know about her.

The other members came in the van, greeting each of us. Wendy unnie told them to drop formalities, just what Jisoo unnie said.

×××××××××

Okay, soo I had a long break.
I HAD SEVERE WRITERS BLOCK!!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR 12K READS!!
I really appreciate every vote, comment and view. Thank you for supporting this book, even if it's bad compared to others.

And please support "Living with BTS" by Francesca_Cat and "AIEPHATY" (dunno if  I spelled it right" by YoonieHeartue and "Public love" by me.
They're all great authors and they have good writing skills. If you can, please read it, and also if you want

V O T E
C O M M E N T
S H A R E
If you want

And sorry for typos and errors