Chapter 22

Henry's P.O.V

~N E X T   D A Y~

I'm having my surgery today. I hope it goes well.

We were in the hospital already.
I think you don't know what surgery I'm having.
I'm having a kidney surgery. I didn't want to do the surgery but I don't want to suffer and I want to live longer.

~~~~~~~~~~
I'm having my surgery in 5 minutes that's why I'm in the room already.

-5 minutes later-
The doctors came in and said that I'll be having my surgery after going to the surgery room.
I was brought there with a wheelchair while my parents and sisters were walking. We arrived and I was placed on the bed or something like that. A nurse came to me and injected anestisia. After that everything went black.

Sophia's (Henry's sister) P.O.V
I was so worried about Henry. I'm 6 years older than Henry. As an older sister of his I'm very worried. I don't know if he'll make it but I wish he will.

Henry's already having his operation. It'll take 5 hours.

I decided to call one of Henry's friend. I think her name is Y/n. I took Henry's phone and called her. I know I shoudn't do this. I also heard that her family died yesterday.

I pressed the call button. It rang 5 times. I heard a familliar voice.

Hello?
.
Oh, hi. Are you Y/n?
.
No, but I'm Ro-
Nevermind. I'm her guardian.
.
Oh, okay. Is she still sleeping?
.
No, she's just taking a bath. Ummm, who are you?
.
I'm Sophia, Henry's older sister.
.
Ahhh, Henry. Y/n tells us alot about him. So what about Henry?
.
He's having a surgery. Right now. If you can, can you please go here. Henry has feelings for Y/n, and I just want her to be with us for a while. Please if you can, please go here.
.
Okay, we'll go there. But I'm afraid that we'll leave her there first because of our busy schedule. Can you please take care of her while we're gone?
.
Yes, yes, of course. By the way, what's your name?
.
Ohhh... I'm, I'm....
Park Chae Young.
.
Oh, okay. Please go here Chae Young. Thank you.
.
No problem. I gotta go now.
.
Okay bye
.
Bye

-end of phone call-

Thank God she's coming.
I sat on one of the chairs infront of the operating room.

Please make this surgery succesful.

Your P.O.V
I walked out of the bathroom wearing my skirt and shirt already. I wore a pastel pink skaters skirt and a white lace sweatshirt. I tied my hair like this

(Your hair is color Brown)

I went downstairs. I didn't even know why I wore this kind of outfit when I'm just staying inside.

I was just seated beside Jennie unnie until Chaeyoung unnie called me.

Y/n, we need to go somewhere.
.
Where unnie?
.
Just come with me.
.
Okay, I'll just get my bag and wear my shoes.
.
Okay, I'll wait in the van.
She said and smiled. After smiling at me she left the dorm, and I saw her enter the van.

I quickly took my bag and put on some liptint. I wore my white rubber shoes and my necklace which has my name on it.

I went downstairs grabbed my phone and my power bank and went outside. I entered the van, and as soon as I closed the door we started moving. I don't know where they'll take me.

-------------------------------

After like 5 or so minutes of Haneul oppa driving, we stopped infront of a hospital. I still don't know what we're doing here.

Unnie asked someting to a nurse but I was too busy looking at the lights and the floor to listen.

Okay, Y/n don't be shocked but your friend, Henry. He's having a surgery.
.
WHAT?!
.
Yes, we're going there right now. I need to leave early because we have a gig. Just text me if you're going home already. Stay with Henry's sisters first.
.
Okay, But what surgery is he taking??
.
I don't know.

After Chaeyoung unnie said that we fastened our pace and reaced the operating room. I saw Henry's parents and his sisters. First they looked at me but averted their eyes to Rosè unnie.

Chaeyoung unnie forgot to put a mask on. One of Henry's sister stood up and pointed at unnie.

Chaeyoung unnie touched her face and that's just when she realized she doesn't have a mask on.

She bowed and said.
I'll be going first. Please take care of Y/n
Rosè unnie said that and bowed again. She waved her hand and left.

--------------------------

Sorry if this was a short chapter. I was rushing so forgive me for my spelling and grammar errors.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 7k READS🎉🎉
I love you guys. Thank you so much. I almost cried :")

V O T E
C O M M E N T
S H A R E
if you want