Chapter 11

After I woke up from my nap I checked the paper. I hid it in my phone case.
I tried calling it with my cellphone.
[Yeoboseyo?]
Someone picked up
I checked the clock and said
[Good afternoon sir. I'm Y/n, I picked a piece of paper that had your number in it.]
I said to sound proffesional.
[really? Oh, I guessed it slipped out of my pocket.]
[ohhh, okay. May I ask you for your name sir?]
[My name is Lee Dong min also known as Cha Eun woo]
[ oh! Eunwoo oppa]
[were you the girl in the park earlier?]
[yes!]
[you can save my number if you want.]
[really? I will save it~]
[I'll save your's too]
[yayyyy]
[oh Y/n I gotta go now. Break is over]
[okay. Bye oppa! Fighting!]
I can't believe I talked to Eunwoo oppa on the phone nwjrhwunaiakaknsjandjs.

After talking to Eunwoo oppa on the phone I went downstairs to find unnies talking to someone. She was wearing glasses and she looked like she was in her 40's. She was wearing a pencil skirt and looks like a teacher.

Oh Y/n! Rosè unnie called.
This is the principal of the school nearby. Say hi. Rosè unnie explained.
I went near them and said hi.
We we're planning to send you to school so you can learn how to speak Korean. Jennie unnie said with a smile. While Jennie unnie was saying that Jisoo unnie was talking to the principal but I can't hear what they were talking about.

Jisoo's P.O.V
I was asking the principal if the students in that school can speak english well.
She said almost everyone speaks english so I was relieved. I was scared that students there will bully her, bad mouth her in Korean so she would not understand.
We only spent a few days or weeks with her but she already seems like a sister to me.

We were going to send her to school tomorrow but I remembered that it's their summer in their country so we can't send her to school when she is resting so we are going to send her next schoolyear if she is still with us.

Rosè's P.O.V
Y/n is really like a sister. I can never get mad at her because
1. She is too kind.
2. She is too cute.
And three we need to take care of her.

I really wish I had a sister like her.

Lisa's P.O.V
Even tho we are not that close I feel like I need to protect her.
Just like my own family.

Jennie's P.O.V
Y/n is just too cute. I wan't to know her better. I wish I have a little sister like her, a sister I can take care of, a sister that can comfort me.

Alexis' P.O.V
she hasn't called since the last time I called. This aint normal.
I need to call her stat.

Your P.O.V
someone was calling me so I excused myself from the unnies and the principal.
I checked the caller ID and it was Alexis.
I answered it of course.
Yo!
[are you mad at me?]
No, why?
[you haven't been calling me since the last time I called.]
I was just a tad bit busy. Sorah.
[you made me feel so high omg]
Wanna one?
[of course!]
K. I'll text u later bye
[byieeeee]
I hanged up and went back to the unnies.
Rosè unnie told me that the pricipal was going to leave so I should say goodbye.
I bowed and said goodbye. The pricipal left and the unnies and me were just standing there in the middle of the room.

The unnies sat down.
Y/n do you wan't to come with us tomorrow?
Lisa unnie asked me.
Where are you going unnie?
I asked.
We're just going to perform in a park in public so they can watch us if they want for free.
Jennie unnie explained.
I wanna come! I want to see you guys dance and sing and rap and then do all of this while sitting down. I said with a smile.
Okay! You can come with us. Jennie unnie said

<the next day>
It was 5:00. It was early but I woke up because of a nightmare. I just covered myself with the blanket and closed my eyes.
It hasn't been 5 minutes but I fell asleep already.
I slept for like 2 hours more.
I woke up and saw that the unnies are still sleeping. I guess that they will perform later in the afternoon or evening I dunno.

I went downstairs and saw Rosè unnie sitting on the couch. She was in her phone. I took a peek and saw that she was in IG (instagram).
Oh, hi unnie. I said pretending that I just saw her now.
Good morning Y/n. Rosè unnie said with a smile.
Are you going to perform later?  I asked.
Yes, later in the evening.
Ohhhh that's why the other unnies are still sleeping.
Rosè unnie smiled. I told her I would go back to sleep and I actually did.

*********************
Im so sorry huhuhuhu.
So the mv at the top is ASTRO's  "Baby"
The Red one is Moonbin
The Orange one is MJ
The Yellow one is Sanha
The Green one is Jin Jin
The Blue one is Eunwoo
The Indigo is Rocky (my bias)
And Violet is the fans aka AROHA

Oh and this is Wanna one if you don't know them but who doesn't?

They were formed in Produce 101 season 2 and I think all of them are my bias. 😂😂😅😅