Chapter 27

Next day
Yesterday was fun!!
I'm a little bit closer with Red Velvet now.
Like, I'm so proud of myself :")

Well, I do feel better than before, but still... I miss them...

~3 weeks later~

I stood up from Lisa unnie's bed. They left to go to another house so Lisa unnie said I can sleep in her bed. They'll live in that house for 100 days. I'll be lonely but I'll be okay

(Guys since the first time I saw the dorms of Blackpink is from blackpink tv, I will update their dorms from this chapter onwards.)

Kuma and Dalgom isn't here too.
I decided to watch the first episode of "BLACKPINK house".
I took my phone and went to the living room. I sat on the hamburger beanie bag.

I went to V live because I like it better than Youtube and played 'Blackpink house ep.1-1'

I was at the part of when the Lisa unnie were waking up the other unnies. I laughed as I saw Lisa unnie pretending to be Mr.Yang.

I wasn't there because I was in the hospital.
Oh, and Henry already woke up.

Flashback
Henry's P.O.V
I woke up with the sound of beeping beside me. I felt someone holding my hand and I felt his or her head on my arm. I slowly opened my eyes and looked around my room. I looked beside me and saw a girl lying beside me.

At first I thought it was one of my sisters bcause of the familliar hair color I see almost every day. I shook her gently and once she lifted her head, I was in shock. She slowly fluttered her eyes open and looked at me. She rubbed her eyes and looked at me as if I wasn't a human.

"Henry? You're awake? Are you okay? Are you hurting? Let me call your parents." Before she can stand up, I pulled her by the arm and said.
"Stay, don't leave me"

Her cheeks turned pink and it made her cute. She quietly sat down, avoiding eye contact.

"Why didn't you tell me?"
She said. I was caught off guard.

"I didn't want you to worry. I mean, what if I didn't make it?"

"Then I'll rap chyper in your funeral."

"Bish why are you roasting me?"

The both of us laughed and then a knock was heard.
Y/n stood up to get it. Y/n opened the door a bit then widened it.

It revealed my sisters. They were looking around then their eyes landed on me, sitting down with eyes opened.

Sofia dropped whatever she was holding and ran to me.

"I'll leave you guys first."
Y/n said and exited the room

Me and my sisters talked then my parents came in. They did the same as my sisters.

The doctor said I'll be out of the hospital after 4 weeks.

End of flashback

-still Henry's P.O.V-
only 1 week left before I get out of this hospital. I'm really really excited. I can walk already but I'm still not allowed to carry heavy thing or do physical stuff.

I was lying on my bed playing games. I'm really into this one game but I seem like a k-pop fan. It's superstar JYP and SM. Like it's addicting!! My sisters even teased me.

I sucesfully completed Red velvet's "Peek-A-boo"
I turned my phone off, taking a break. When I was just about to put my phone down, a knock was heard on the door.
I just shouted since my sisters and parents aren't here yet.

The door opened and it revealed Y/n, wearing a white sweat shirt with blue skinny jeans and a black coat. She was holding a box on one hand and her bag hanged on her shoulder. Her hair was curled today and I can tell she added slight make up.

"Where are you going? Why are you dressed like that?"
I asked her and she just smiled her eye smile.

"I'm going to meet some... friends? Yeah, I'm meeting friends later and I need to look freakin' pretty."
She said looking at me in the eye.

I rolled my eyes and asked,
"They're boys aren't they?"
.
"Nooooo, why would I meet boyss?"
.
"You know you're being so obvious?"
.
"Fine, I'm meeting a close oppa."
.
"Age"
.
"What?"
.
"What's his age?"
.
"Why do you need to know?"
.
"Just tell me."
.
"21"
.
"What the-"
.
"He's Eunwoo oppa"
.
"Eunwoo what now?"
.
"That famous guy that is very very handsome and omg he's like a freakin' manga character in real life!"

I looked at her weirdly. And said
"Stop fangirling"
She playfully rolled her eyes and sat beside me.

"How can I? He's so hot!"
.
"Shut up, you're just 13"
.
"I'm already 14!"
.
"That's your Korean age."
.
"Still I'm 14 turning 15"
.
"*sigh* I don't know now"

She smiled widely after hearing that. She looked at her watched and took something from her bag.

"What's that?"
I asked her. It was obvious that it was a camera but what is it for.

"Can't you see? It's a camera."
She said like I was dumb
"Yeah I know but, why do you have a camera?"

She just shrugged and took a picture of the big window infront of us. The sun was shining brightly and it seemed like a perfect day.

Your P.O.V
I was taking pictures of the window infront of Henry and I. I don't know why but I'm really into photography these days. After taking pictures I placed my camera on the table beside Henry's bed.

It was quiet but not awkward. It was the peacefull kind of quiet. I liked it.

I looked at my watch and it was
10:30 a.m

I'm meeting Astro oppas later at 12 noon

~~~

Eyooooooo.
I'm backkkkkkkkk. It's been a year since I last updated. I'm such a great authorr xD I'm kidding.

But srysly. GUYS TYSM FOR 16K+ READS!!!
I'm supposed to be studying rn but I chose to update. I have exams but my priority is this book. I'm kidding
And I read the previous chapters and I'm cringing at myself for having so many typos and spelling errors. Like, am I even human?

Okay thank you for reading. I love chu guys

V O T E
C O M M E N T
S H A R E
if you want