Chapter 23

One of Henry's sister, Sophia, I think, was standing up and was pointing at Rosè unnie while she left.

Wha- .. how. Ro-Rosè..
I heard Sophia said.
Hello, I'm Henry's friend, Y/n
I said. That made Sophia come back to her senses.
Oh, hi. I'm Sophia. I know it's not the time to ask this but, are you related to Rosè
.
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh-
.
It's okay if you're not allowed to tell me
.
I'm sorry. I'm not allowed to tell anyone. But I guess you know it already.
I said and smiled. She smiled back. I went to Henry's parents and greeted them.

They know me because we see each other on some school events.

Hi, Y/n. Sit down, sit down.
I heard Henry's mom said.
I sat down beside her and we had a long conversation

We stoped talking for a while. I asked her if I can go to the lobby for a while.
She said yes and told Anne to come with  me (Anne is the middle child 《younger than Sophia but older than Henry)

Anne said yes and we went to the lobby.
What did you want to do in the lobby?
Anne asked me while smiling.
I smiled back and said
I wanted to buy food for you.
.
You didn't need to do that.
.
I insist. And I'm sure all of you are hungry from waiting.
.
Thank you.
.
No problem.
I said and smiled.

We actually went outside the hospital. Good thing there were many vendors selling street food outside.

Me and Anne went to the fishcake vendor. The vendor was a lady in her 70's , I think. There was a cute girl behind her, the girl looks like she was 11 or 12.

오 아름다운 숙녀분이 뭘 원해?
(What would you two beautiful ladies want?)

Me and Anne wore a confused look because neither of us can speak nor understand Korean.

Excuse me?
I said in english. I think she understood.
The lady called the girl.
The lady whispered something to the girls ear and then she asked us
What would the both of you want?
She said and smiled.

Can we get 10 fishcakes please. And also put it in a plastic bag.
.
Okay.
She said. I assumed that she translated that into Korean because she went to the lady and whispered something.

The lady took 10 sticks with fishcakes
And put it in a black plastic bag.

She gave it to us and smiled.

We also went to the ttoekbokki stand and bought tteokboki.

I think she understand because I held up 4 fingers and she gave me about 4 servings.

We went to buy water in a stand that sells hotdogs. I pointed at the water and she nodded.

How many water bottles? She asked. I was quite amused. She's really good at english.

Four please.
.
Ok. Hear you go
She gave it to us and thanked her. We went back to the hospital.
~~~~~~~~~~

*time skip when they finished eating*
After eating I went to put the trash in a bin.

-after 1 hour-
I guess I fell asleep. I rubbed my eyes and opened my phone. It's alreafy 12:11 p.m.

I looked around and saw Henry's family sleeping. After waiting for about 5 minutes a doctor came out of the room. I quickly woke Henry's parents and sisters.

They woke up and stood up when they saw the doctor.

Doctor, How's our son?
I heard aunt said. The doctor quickly took a glance at each member of Henry's family and me.
Then he said.
He is...

------------

Cliffhanger sorry. I haven't updated in forever. And THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR 8K 🎉🎉 I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH😘😘😘 :')

Sorry if this is sooo short