Chapter 42

It was break time and I decided to stay in the classroom.
I was saving up money for something I saw a very long time ago.

Hannah and Naomi were with me, eating their food. Alex, was apparently still out of the country.
I was just writing random English words on my notebook, trying to write a song.

It's damn hard.

"Ugh, I don't want to do this anymore." I frustratingly whispered to myself in Korean. The other two looked at me and giggled. The three of us formed a small circle where only the three of us could hear the conversation.

"Have you heard? Blackpink is having a comeback!" Hannah exclaimed, aggressively shaking Naomi and I's arm.
I chuckled a little bit at her actions as I nod.

Naomi, however, looked quite shocked.
The two of us met eyes and I couldn't refrain myself from laughing.
Her expression was hilarious.
Hannah was curios as to why I was laughing but I couldn't explain it to her quite well. She just shrugged it off and continued speaking.

"Their title song is kill this love. Jennie's photos are already released. Check it out later!" She ordered. I haven't really seen the unnies' concept photos but I want to see them as soon as I get home.

Did I forgot to mention that they changed their hairstyales? yes? Well, I'm sorry then.

Naomi took the last bite of her bread and shoved the plastic in her bag, too lazy to stand up and throw it in the trash bin.
The bell rang soon after and the classroom was filled with students once again.

The next teacher went in and the classes continued.
The next class was Language. English language. Yes!

"Good morning class" The teacher entered, saying the phrase in English.
His English was great! It seemed as if he was a native in the states.

He looked around the room and his eyes landed on to me.
"I see that we have a new student. What's your name, dear?"
He asks rather sweetly. He was around his early 30's or something.

"My name is Y/n. Y/n L/n"
He smiled and ushered me to sit back down. I obeyed him and took out my notebook.
I wrote "English" in calligraphy on the first page.

"Today, children. We will be learning about verbs. verbs"

I forgot that they don't know much English. I think I know what subject I'm going to excel at. 

-time skip (after classes)-

The last bell has rung and I'm currently packing my things. After I stuffed everything I owned in the bag, I went to Hannah and the others.

"Are we all good to go?" I asked in Korean as they look at me with a face I can't quite understand. I laughed at their faces and walked to the gates of our school.

"Remember when we had our exams, Y/n?" Naomi asked, linking her arm with mine. I nodded eagerly, remembering the eventful day.

"We also had rice cakes then, right?" Hannah questioned, she is the forgetful one in our group. We all nodded and continued to chat while going to the tteokbeokki stand outside.

"Oh! What can I do for you beautiful ladies?" The granny selling the snacks said as we chuckled in unison.
"3 orders of tteokbeokki, 3 fishcakes, and mini kimbaps please!" Hannah said with a wide smile plastered on her face.

"You girls can just take some fishcakes over there." Granny pointed to the side where the fishcakes were. We surrounded it and each got one stick. It was big and  looks extremely delicious.