Chapter 3: I GOT HIRED!!

"UGGG ANOTHER BAD HAIR DAY!" You whined.

*EWWWW. IS THIS REALLY ME!? WHY SO SUDDEN!?*

Since all your clothes were in the laundry, you borrowed your Oppa's old clothing.

*He won't mind if I wear some of his stuff*

It look baggy but still stylish. A few weeks ago you applied a job at the local bubble tea shop; you figured that you didn't want to stay at home and do nothing. Plus you can earn some extra money and save up.

          A phone call came in this morning so sudden, Good news was you got hired. Bad News your first shift was is in a few hours.

*Ottoke!?*

That's why your hair was a mess. You headed to the Bubbletea shop. When you were young your whole family would go out and celebrate by drinking a little bubbletea. You entered the shop

*I love the smell of this cafe. I know that's a little bit unusual but the shop smells like tropical pearls and-Of Course- Bubbletea.*

          This shop also happened to be Seoul's Best Boba Bubbletea.

*I Agree*

the manager approached you; "You must be Lee Ha Na! Nice to finally meet you!" He greeted you. You did a 90 degree bow “Nice to Meet You Too." You said formally. The manager quickly showed you how to work the machines and how to make bubbletea. You quickly got the hang of it and soon memorized all the ingredients and steps. Within a few hours you got working. You're shift was from 9:00 Am to 6:00 PM.

*that’s a long shift, but I get a lunch break for like 2 hours. It's Fair*

            It was finally lunch break,you took off your apron and headed to the mall. SM was right beside the mall; this was difficult for you because you have to cross a herd of EXO fans.

*Mostly Sasaengs*

It can also be dangerous cause some of these people are so violent. Referring to what you heard in the news people get slapped for NO reason. You pity those kinds of fans. You finally get to the mall. Someone tall, good-looking, and smiling dropped their phone. He Looks Like Kai. 

               You went to pick it up and give it back to the owner. You started to follow him; he turns around. "YAH!!!" He yells at you in public, "Um. You-" he interrupted you. "WHO GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO STEAL MY PHONE!?" he yells.

*What!? He thinks I stole his phone!? WHO THE HELL IS THIS PERSON!? HOW DARE HE ACCUSE ME PLEASE DON'T LET ME GO TO JAIL*

I just wanted-" he interrupted again. "YOU WANTED TO GET MY CONTACTS?" He said, "What!? HELL NO!" You exclaimed. “YOU JUST DROPPED YOUR PHONE!" You scream.

               "OH. As if" he said with suspicion. You gave him his phone and stomped out of the building.