Chapter 11: Do You Recognize Me?

"Don't touch that!"

"NO I DON'T HAVE ANY GUCCI BAGS FOR THE 150th time TAO"

"KyungSoo STOP TOUCHING MY STUFFED ANIMALS!"

"GET OFF MY BED!!!"

"Don't look in my closet!"

"Sehunnie~ Didn't I tell you not to do the laundry?"

       You were having a mental breakdown. As soon as the 3 came into your house they started to cause so much disaster. They did things like look in your closet, looked for something to eat, they touched your wonderful stuffed animal collection.

*AIIISSSSH. Why do I have to let them in!?*

         Tao and KyungSoo went into your room without permission; they quickly saw your wide collection of stuffed animals. "How many guys did you date!?" Tao asked. You chuckled for a bit. "None" You said confidently.

        "Then how did you get all of these stuffed animals." KyungSoo continued. By that time Tao and Sehun closed the door shut as if something's going to happen.

*Okay?*

"My Oppa's" You continued, "So you did have boyfriends." KyungSoo furrowed an eyebrow. "Annnniiiiiyyyaaaa. It's my brothers." You said cheerfully.

Flashback:

     Happy Birthday! Ha Na! Saeng-il chukka hamnida! They all sang. Your two Oppa’s were there smiling and giving you enormous hugs. You were turning 15. As you opened the last present, you knew it was the last birthday you had ever spent with your whole family. Tears started to from, the present was a big stuffed panda. You hugged it tightly like a 5 year old kid. 

End of Flashback

        *That was probably the saddest moment of my life. That panda bear sits on my bed, so every time I go to sleep I can say things that I don't usually say. It might be swearing at something, it might be my feelings, and it might be that I'm pretending to talk to my two Oppa’s through this panda bear.*

        "I like stuffed animals too." KyungSoo made a connection. "Wae? Because you're afraid of the dark?" You asked out of curiosity. KyungSoo rubbed his head "Aniiiiyyyaaa! How did you know?" KyungSoo was startled.

      "It was just a lucky guess. But I think it’s TRUUUUUEEE." You joked laughingly. KyungSoo covered his face to avoid you seeing his embarrassed face.

         "You are such a childish man." You couldn't stop giggling. Like that time when you found out Oppa Jin Wook was scared of closets, and your other Oppa was scared of creepy crawlers.

      He reminded you very much of your brothers. You don't know why but you had a feeling that someone was eavesdropping. You opened the door, Sehun and Tao fell on top of each other.

            "NOONA!" Sehun said surprisingly. "I know what you are doing." You said. Both of them awkwardly stood up and dusted their clothes. “Sorry Noona." Sehun apologized cutely. You chuckled.

Tao started singing the K-I-S-S-I-N-G song, and you were annoyed but mostly pissed. "KYUNGSOO AND HA NA SITTING IN A TREE, K-I-S-S-I-N-G! First comes LOVE, and then comes MARRIGE!