Chapter 16: Something's Different

Author's POV

         Ha Na could sense someone in her room, trying not to wake her up. But then she realize that it might be just Sehun going back to his own room because of so much embarrassment. She quickly went back to sleep enjoying her new and comfortable bed.

*Probably my imagination*

        The next thing she knew a loud alarm went on, Ha Na moaned. "Sehun-ah? Are you still here in my room?" she asked hoping for an answer but no answer came. Ha Na turned off her alarm and went back to sleep. Another alarm rang at 3:00 in the morning, and soon Ha Na heard more than 30 different alarms coming from under the bed.

        "YAHHHH!!!! WHO THE HECK SET THESE ALARMS!?" Ha Na screamed on the top of her lungs. She had no choice but to stand up and turn off each and every one of the alarm. She slumped back into her bed, returning to her wonderland.

*When I wake up. I will kill the person that is doing this to me.*

      Chen was chuckling like a troll, "let's see if you can survive my pranks.If you do you ARE fit to be our maid." He mumbled. Chen carried Ha Na bridal style while she was asleep and placed her on the green grass outside in EXO's private backyard. Chen chuckled and rubbed mud on her arms and parts of her face.

         Ha Na was so deep in her sleep she couldn't even feel Chen carrying her. Everyone woke up, and everyone noticed Chen was in an awfully good mood. Everyone knew why, when Chen decided to activate the water sprinklers.

"SHIT! SHIT!" Ha Na started cussing her lungs out. Chen just smiled and opened the blinds. Ha Na could see all of EXO laughing at her. "THESE ASSHOLES." She muttered under her breath.

*HOW THE FUCK DID I END UP HERE!? WHY THE HELL AM I COVERED IN DIRT.*

          Ha Na felt her cheeks turn cherry red. Ha Na was about to cry. The sliding door slid open and she saw Kai walking towards her.

*What is he doing? I thought he was a cold guy. Is he really going to help me?*

        The sprinklers were still on, Kai was getting wet. Ha Na felt her heart thump loud and clear

*Why is my heart doing this? Am I sick?*

      Kai stood in front of her and he let out his hand.

*Why is he doing this? His hand is so huge.*

            Ha Na flustered a bit, and grabbed his hand. Ha Na started thinking,

      *You know that moment in a Korean drama where the boy and girl appear in the same place or they both help each other and there's this moment where they both stare at each other? Well that moment is happening right now.*